function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
radhikaradhika 

Salesforce Administrator available along with UML and Visio 2007 skill sets!

Hi there,

Are you interested in implementing Salesforce , here are my skill sets - Creating new custom objects and page layouts, Custom reports, Forecasting, and Dashboards, Approvals and workflow,  Mass uploading/updating of data,  Custom End-user training and enhance Salesforce.com programmatically by building triggers, controls and using Formulas. I have utilized all features within Salesforce.com. I am an expert with this system.

The current assignment that I am working on involves providing Salesforce Administrative and analytical support to – company’s marketing users and Business Dev Executive on Sales and Marketing issues like :-

-    Uploading the Data into LEADS.Creating Validation Rules and Formulas
-    Understanding their Sales Processes on how the LEAD is created and generated and designing the same using the Salesforce platform.
-    Creating Workflow rules for the Marketing Executive to be informed when a LEAD is qualified to be Account based on certain factors.Assigning LEADS to certain Sales People based on Residential and Commercial projects using Assignment Rules.

Please write for more details at sumprit76@gmail.com

Best Answer chosen by Admin (Salesforce Developers) 
ANUPANUP

Hi,

Please revert back with your professional profile & Resume.

Thanks

Anup Arya

anuparya@gmail.com