function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
KugamonKugamon 

Please Recommend Great Unit Testers

I'm interested in some unit tester, but I don't know any. Can you help? 

It would be great if you personally worked with them. And let me know the going rate and how to best work with them.

If you have some awesome unit testers, this is the place to share with everyone.

SivaDevakiSivaDevaki

Kuldip,

We have a sophisticated QA team in-house working on salesforce.com and force.com projects. Our QA team is based in India which makes it cost-effective.

We can provide help in the following:

• writing Test cases documents for Unit test case, integration test case, user acceptance test cases
  • writing Test plan document 
  • Unit testing
  • Integration testing

I would be happy to discuss more in detail. Please do email me at siva.devaki@mansasys.com or call me at 650 248 7958

Best Regards

Siva

http://www.mansasys.com/salesforce

AJsCreatechsAJsCreatechs

Having developed and deployed many custom apps, I can tell you that the testing, training and integration piece is the most critical to a successful environment as a whole. 

When we assist with a deployment of an app there are several data documents necessary to complete the technical writing (documentation piece) for a complete test plan.

• Workbook/design setup document including all object titles, field identifiers, all level permissions of fields and objects, security user setup/structure, lookup and master detail relationship list, workflows, validations, page layout and user group correspondence sheet, and a few others depending on the app. 

Once the above data is provided, the technical writer should be provided with a login the environment to begin the process.  The test scripts are usually written by role and results are cross referenced with a business requirements satisfaction matrix.  We charge $40 per hour for this service, with our approach, but you will find that other companies vary higher or lower depending on the level of detail and complexity of your test plan and cases.

Thank you,

AJ

CreaTechs