function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
CIOKenCIOKen 

*** NEED FULL TIME SF ADMIN *** Mclean, VA

Looking to fill the position as soon as possible.  Local candidates preferred, no contracting, no consulting, no sponsorship.

Interested candidates please send resume to ken@icore.com. 

Salesforce.com Administrator / Programmer

Job Description:

As the Salesforce.com Administrator/Programmer you will beresponsible for the implementation and optimization of Salesforce.com and itsutilization for the entire organization.  Primary duties will includeimplementing programs and training to increase user adoption, effectiveness,streamline workflow, and optimizing overall usage across theorganization. 

Responsibilities:

·         Manage the Salesforce.com CRM application.

·         Maintain the functional areas of data management, including allstandard and custom objects, dashboards and reports.

·         Maintain user roles, security, profiles, workflow rules, etc.     

·         Responsibilities include design business process, rapid userinterface configuration, user provisioning, data transfer and cleansing, report/ dashboard design, user training, documentation and marketing campaignsupport.

·         Train new and existing end users on the salesforce.com application

·         Design and implement sales force automation including activitymanagement processes

·         Execution and maintenance of automated customer communications atvarious stages of the customer lifecycle

·         Implement programs to increase user adoption and effectiveness

·         Maintain system metrics to track trends in usage and dataintegrity

·         Identify usage problems and craft technical / communication plansto remedy

·         Participate in cross-functional teams that address strategicbusiness issues involving CRM, marketing, and sales operations

Skills and Experience:

·         Excellent verbal and written communication skills

·         Fluency in Microsoft Office applications

·         Excellent interpersonal skills with a demonstrated ability to workin a team-oriented sales-driven, metric-intense environment

·         Ability to translate customer requirements into specifications

·         Ability to blend technical, operational, sales and marketingrequirements into a well run CRM system

·         Excellent time management skills, ability to multitask, andpropensity to handle urgent interrupts with poise, professionalism and a senseof humor

·         Business acumen including a good sense of how a CRM applicationcan be utilized to improve business processes, marketing processes and thebottom line

Qualifications:

·         2+ years experience implementing and configuring Salesforce.com isREQUIRED

Preferences:

·         SQL Server experience strongly preferred

·         Non-Salesforce web development skills strongly preferred 

willingwilling

Hi ,

My name is Prerana Gupta and I live in Bay Area California. USA. I have work authorization and I am willing to relocate if needed. I am interested in this position. I am a Salesforce Cerified Administartor with over 15 years of IT experience which includes 2 years of experience in implementing SFDC at functional and technical level.

I have worked on

APEX to develop Triggers, Classes  and Controllers

Visual Force to develop ne pages

Created Reprots and Dashboards

Created Workflows,Validation rule,Assignment rules, Approval Processes.

Created Public groups ,securty setting, sharing rules

Created New users, objects ,Page Layouts, record Types, profiles

I have workd on most of the areas of SFDC and am very comfortable with the application.

Please let me know if my experience suits your requirement.

You can contact me at Ph: 510-367-6413

Email : prerana_gupta@yahoo.com

Thanks,

Prerana