function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
SALESOPSMGRSALESOPSMGR 

Chicago North Suburbs - SF Admin & Analyst Position

Looking for someone with training and experience working as a SF.com administrator and for another person to work as a BA on requirements and training users.

prabhualphasoftprabhualphasoft

Please contact us with more details at the following email or phone

We might be able to help you

**********************************************************Prabhu Venkatesh SubramanianDirector-Agency SalesAlphaSoft Services Corp925-952-6344925-202-1176 cellprabhuv@alphasoftservices.com****************************************************************www.linkedin.com/in/prabhuvenkatesh
*****************************************************************Twitter: http://twitter.com/prabhusreqs 

willingwilling

Hi

, My name is Prerana Gupta and I live in Bay Area California.USA. I am interested in this position. I am a Salesforce Cerified Administartor with over 15 years of IT experience which includes 2 years of experience in implementing SFDC at functional and technical level.

I have worked on

APEX to develop Triggers, Classes and Controllers

Visual Force to develop ne pages

Created Reprots and Dashboards

Created Workflows,Validation rule,Assignment rules, Approval Processes.

Created Public groups ,securty setting, sharing rules

Created New users, objects ,Page Layouts, record Types, profiles

I have worked on most of the areas of SFDC and am very comfortable with the application. Please let me know if my experience suits your requirement.

You can contact me at Ph: 510-367-6413 Email : prerana_gupta@yahoo.com

Thanks, Prerana

SevateSevate
Hi
My name is Bhanu Sreenivas, I am the Lead Architect of Salesforce.com integrations at Sevate Software Services
In reviewing your project description, I was excited to learn that you are seeking a salesforce.com consultants. We are a Team of highly skilled Salesforce.com consultants.
We are very much interested in fulfilling this requirement from our offshore delivery center in Hyderbad, India
Please mail me at info@sevate.com if we can be considered for this project
Hoping to hear from you
Best Regards
Bhanu