function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
AvidAvid 

CRM Sr. Developer/Team Lead (Salesforce)

This position is for an experienced CRM Sr. Developer/Team Lead. Reporting directly to the Director of Applications Development, the candidate will be responsible for managing and delivering CRM development projects. The candidate will be responsible for the application development and support of all aspects of the CRM portfolio including Sales, Marketing, and Customer Success/Services. The candidate will be responsible for business requirements, and will work closely with the Business Engagement Analyst and application teams for project delivery.

Primary responsibilities include:

 Project Management: plan and manage CRM Portfolio development projects and provide continuous updates to customers on project status and milestones.
 Development Cycle: You will be responsible for any or all aspects of the System Development Life Cycle - from conceptual phase through to implementation. You will be part of a team that supports post-implementation and ensures global SLAs are achieved.
 Support: The candidate will be responsible for supporting and improving existing systems that are used in production. Your role will be to help a motivated, dynamic and skilled team deliver best of class CRM Portfolio applications and tools that meet the needs of our user community.

This candidate will require a thorough understanding of CRM applications including SalesForce.com out-of-the box functionality and configuration. In addition to configuration, there will be a significant amount of development using the CRM SDK. The customizations will include new entities, customized screens, reporting and integration.

The candidate will be responsible for creating & delivering in a timely and accurate fashion CRM and workflow solutions using Salesforce/Apex, Force, VisualForce platform, Java, J2EE, J2ME, JSP, Servlets, Struts, JavaScript, and XML.

This role is located in Boston, MA
sthicks14sthicks14

I have a level 2 certified developer available immediately.  Please contact me with Duration, Rate, citizenship requirement.  Thanks!

Regards, Stephen HicksManager, Business DevelopmentNetServ Applications (: 770-326-7711  |  F: 770-242-5716 | C: 770-713-5114NetServ Applications | SMNetserv | http://www.linkedin.com/in/stephenhicks14

sthicks14sthicks14

My email address:

stephen@netserv-appl.com