function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Sea_AdminSea_Admin 

Salesforce.com Administrator- 3-4 Month Opening - Bothell, WA

In the next few weeks we will be looking for some additional help in SFDC Admin for at least 3-4 months.  We have a global installation of the Unlimited edition with roughy 400 users right now.  We are in the Bothell Area and would love to have someone local.  If you might be interested please let me know and I can share more details!
mm123mm123

Please drop an email to discuss.

MV

nj.tech@hotmail.com

TPSTPS
Hi there,

I am founder of a process management/CRM/Salesforce.com partner and consultant available for contracting.  With over 50 clients nationwide to date, I’ve have been working with Salesforce.com since 2000, and am a Certified Master Administrator and Level 2 partner consultant, Certified Consultant, and Certified Force.com Developer.

If there’s a convenient time for us to discuss your needs in more detail via phone, please let me know. I’d be happy to assist.

-Jason Albino

Principal/Lead Consultant

The Project Solution

jason@theprojectsolution.com

(415) 867-3745
mrm2009mrm2009

I am interested would need travel expenses covered.  I live in Philadelphia.  Alot of this type of work can be done remotely.   I could do a week there and an then a week in Phila for example.  I can send a resume if you are interested.

...Mark R Moser

Mike0001Mike0001

I am available for this role at very low rate. Please contact me at vignette75@gmail.com

Thanks

Sea_AdminSea_Admin

This position is now posted on our website.  If you are interested please apply directly at

http://tbe.taleo.net/NA7/ats/careers/requisition.jsp?org=SONOSITE_INC&cws=1&rid=215