function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
wrajguruwrajguru 

SF.com Developer- Bangalore, India Region

We are lookin for a SF.com developer with 2-3 years experience, full time oppurtunity. Post resume
hector.asp2hector.asp2
sorry Bangalore far from my city ....
sal47690sal47690
Can you please specify more details about job role and company ? Also give your email address to post resume..
softappsprosoftappspro

Hi,

We can work for you from remotely. Drop me an email on mbhardwaj@softappspro.com to discuss further. We will meet your deadlines with the lowest cost possible.

Thanks

MB

krishna1305krishna1305

Hi,

I am a Fresher looking for SalesForce Developer position in India and Preferable South India, I got training in SalesForce.com and planning to write Dev:401 exam in a month, Is there any opportunity for a fresher if so please give a mail ID to contact, my mail ID is krishna 2010@gmail.com I am just posting my resume with this reply post. Waiting for your positive response.

Thank you.

Resume

KRISHNA KUMAR.C                                               

42, SriRamapuram, Bharathiar Road, Pappanaicken palayam, Coimbatore 641037

Contact: +91-9894962002, 0422-2244024; Email: krishna2010@gmail.com; Date of Birth: 13th May 1988

OBJECTIVE

Seeking a challenging and rewarding opportunity in IT/Software industry for the position of Software Developer

• Qualified M.Sc. Software Engineering (Integrated) from Sri Krishna College of Engineering & Technology, Coimbatore, Anna University, recipient of 1st Rank & certificate for academics; accented with the latest trends and techniques of the field, having an inborn quantitative aptitude, determined to carve a successful and satisfying career in the industry.
  • Conceptually strong with an innovative and analytical approach to the work with an eye for detail. Enriched with the ability to learn new concepts & technology within a short span of time.
  • Successfully developed project CodeZero as part of Curriculum & possess keen interest in CloudComputing & SalesForce.  
  • Possess good domain knowledge with comprehensive understanding and practical knowledge of various languages & operating systems. 
  • An effective team player with exceptional planning and execution skills. Outstanding communication skills, verbal as well as written coupled with exceptional presentation skills with the ability to perform above expectations.

EDUCATIONAL CREDENTIALS

M.Sc. Software Engineering (Integrated) - 2010

Sri Krishna College of Engineering & Technology, Coimbatore, Anna University; 80%

Certificate Course on SalesForce.com (Developer) - 2011

Accord Info Matrix, Chennai

Certificate Course on JAVA, J2EE - 2008

NIIT, Coimbatore

XII - 2005

Mani Higher Secondary School, Coimbatore, State Board; 85%

X - 2003

Mani Higher Secondary School, Coimbatore, State Board; 91% 

Technical Skills

SalesForce CRM, VisualForce, Apex, DBMS

Project Undertaken

Title

CodeZero

Organisation

Cybernet – Slash Support (CSS Corp Pvt Ltd)

Tools Used

C#.Net

Description

CodeZero is an active code generator and an advanced IDE for developing web applications using CSS Framework where in the aim was to eliminate the repetitive work from engineers and provide them an environment where engineers will focus only on building customer specific components

Internship

• 5 months internship at Cybernet – Slash Support (www.csscorp.com) Organization 
    • Developed a Code Generator Application in .Net used to develop web applications

Academic Accolades

• Distinction of being awarded as Best Outgoing Student award (Vankatram Memorial Award)
  • Recipient of 1st Rank & certificate for academics 

Extra Curricular Accolades: Actively participated in Basket Ball at School & College Level  

Hobbies: Internet Surfing & Gaming 

Languages Known: English & Tamil