function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
rmeuchelrmeuchel 

Salesforce Independent Consultant needed IMMEDIATELY - remote work is fine

I am going to cut to the chase here since I have recently had 2 Salesforce consultants not work out.

I am looking for an independent consultant only - no big companies with layers of project managers and multiple engineers.  You must have clear communication and fast response time to phone calls & e-mails.  I am a small operation.  I can't afford $80/hour, but I don't expect a quality knowledgeable consultant to work for $20/hour either.  I am a reasonable business owner who wants reasonable work done at a reasonable rate.  I don't expect that you know how to do every single thing I ask off the top of your head, but I expect that you will be able to figure things out and have some ideas / suggestions to improve the way I use Salesforce today. 

I am a Cisco Network engineer for my other business and I am fully aware that the big companies more than double the rate that the engineer actually gets paid.  I don't mind if you have a 40/hour week contract and want to do this work on nights / weekends as long as you are 100% committed to doing it.  I'm a month behind schedule and am leaving for an overseas trip (for my Cisco business) in 2.5 weeks.  I need the work completed before I leave.  Please don't respond if you're not available immediately.

I own a recording studio in Detroit.  I already have the Salesforce basics configured.

I need several customizations done including the following:

1) Integrate Salesforce web to lead form on MySpace page and have e-mail campaigns to MySpace users utilizing Salesforce.  E-mail campagins with MySpace?

2) I have a one user Salesforce Professional account.  Be able to integrate Salesforce with my gmail account such that I can sync the contacts on my phone (not the Salesforce contacts, but the actual blackberry phone contacts).  Sync the calendar on the phone directly, too.  I want to avoid using Outlook. I am currently sync'ing Salesforce to Outlook to Blackberry Desktop Manager to my Blackberry.  It's an administrative burden that I am hoping to eliminate.  :)

3) E-mail campaigns.  Do you have to do this within Salesforce and pay per e-mail?  I've heard that www.aweber.com is a free e-mail sending tool.  Could this or something else be used in conjunction with Salesforce?

4) Map custom fields in lead to custom fields in both account / contact.  Discuss the value of account / contacts to determine if I really need both since all my customers are only 1 or 2 people.

5) Tool to manage Email Campaigns and ties back to contacts and leads.  In conjunction with this, if I have an e-mail campaign where I collect 100's of e-mail addresses from bands' websites, is there a way to quickly import the leads and purge the ones that don't respond automatically after a designated amount of time?

6) Quick create leads directly from gmail. Attach e-mails to leads, contacts, accounts directly from e-mail.

Thank you!

Russ Meuchel

russ@emberrecording.com

586-530-4752

Subhabrata_BasuSubhabrata_Basu

HI,

I am interested in doing some freelance job in salesforce.com job beside my regular permanent job. I work as salesforce.com developer/architect.

Please feel free to reach me at 9739603445 or peevishronit@gmail.com for any help.

Available Immediately.

Thanks

Subhabrata Basu