function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
RoundCornerRoundCorner 

Looking for Solution Architect in PA/NJ/NY

Looking for a freelance or full-time SA in Philadelphia, Boston, New York and/or DC to join our team (or willing to travel part-time).  Must have 3+ years experience in integration and development on force.com for mid to large sized engagements.  Ideal candidate should be able to:

1. Assess current system architecture and propose recommended architecture

2. Evaluate and estimate effort required to build interfaces using a varieties of toolsets

3. Have strong customer-facing skills

We have projects with closed work orders ready to go.  

Best Answer chosen by Admin (Salesforce Developers) 
mm123mm123

Hi,

We are based out of Edison, NJ. Please drop a email to discuss.

MV

nj.tech@hotmail.com

All Answers

Ivan FeherIvan Feher

We are headquartered in Scranton, PA with a presence in Manhattan. Certifications include level I, II, Force.com

Please contact me to discuss further.

Ivan Feher

ifeher@customerforlife.com

570-972-0405

mm123mm123

Hi,

We are based out of Edison, NJ. Please drop a email to discuss.

MV

nj.tech@hotmail.com

This was selected as the best answer
SeepathySeepathy

In case if you would need any additional help with SFDC, please feel free to contact us at seepath@gmail.com or 646 259-3565.  From BPR, Use Case development to Product (Sales, Service, Custom) cloud configuration, customization and deployment, I build, deploy, administer and manage the project. Thanks    

SFDC_ReservoirSFDC_Reservoir
I am a freelancer Salesforce.com double Certified Developer with effective and elaborate experience on Salesforce.com Platform and Integration Methodologies(Salesforce Web services, Salesforce APIs, OM, Emails). I believe in providing E2E solutions to all Business requirments. I take pleasure to extend my services to your requirement with complete quality assurance and support. This comes at competitive Billing quotes. Kindly revert with the opportunity to showcase best skills and services. Thanks SFDC Reservoir sfdc.reservoir@gmail.com Skype id - sfdc.reservoir