function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
mstormsmstorms 

Looking for SF Consultant in Minneapolis area

Hello.

We are looking for a SF consultant in the Minneapolis/St.Paul area to consult and implement one-off projects.

We are only looking for resources who are located in the twin cities.

Thanks!

Mike0001Mike0001
Available - immediate 
Certified - yes
Experience - 5 years of salesforce.com configurations, customizations, custom application development, systems integration using Apex and Visualforce
Please contact at vignette75@gmail.com
thanks
HarpurHarpur

Hello,

CRM Advantage, LLC is a partner of Salesforce.com.  We are not located in the Twin Cities, but have completed several projects in that region.  The team members have over 8 years of experience working with Salesforce.  Please email me your contact information, and I can set up a free phone consultation.

Patty

patty@crm-advantage.com

www.crm-advantage.com

GururajGururaj

We  are a consulting and implementation service provider of SaaS software solutions for small, medium and fortune 1000 companies.
We are a highly experienced, skilled and dedicated salesforce.com and force.com development team in Bangalore. Our experience include large custom applications development on force.com platform.

Kindly let us know your contact to discuss further.

harper2020harper2020

Hello

I would be very interested in discusing your projects.  I am a certified with SF and have 3 years experience using Salesforce.  I have worked with companies with as few as 10 licenses to over 700+.  Skills include business needs analysis, configuration (existing or setup), customization, data integration, training your team including training materials and followup services. 

I live in Minneapolis and keep my number of clients at a comfortable level so I can provide prompt, quality service. 

Please contact me at SESConsultingGroup@gmail.com if you are interested.  Thank you.