function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
reatlimecoreatlimeco 

Certified Developer available in San Francisco Bay Area

I have extensive experience in Force.com and Sites, including Apex, triggers, components, and packaging as well as Salesforce.com setup and administration.  I can also provide project management and information architecture services as well as data cleanup and migration.

David Mosher

408-828-7542

david.mosher@comcast.net

Message Edited by reatlimeco on 03-22-2010 02:35 PM
KfedcastKfedcast

Hi David,

We have a project in Monterey CA with our direct client. Please go through the detailed desscription below and feel free to contact me. What is your hourly rate on 1099 or corp-corp all inclusive?

Location Monterey CA
Duration 3+ months

- 5-7 years of Project Management experience
- Experience with at least 2 full cycle Salesforce.com implementations
- 3+ years experience in a CRM systems environment
- Experience implementing Apttus module on the Salesforce.com platform
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills - candidate will be interacting with top-level executives

RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Organize and manage the implementation schedule for the Contracts Digitization project
- Oversee the implementation of Apttus module on the existing Salesforce.com platform
- Ensure a timely and effective implementation and rollout
- Faciliate design sessions, project planning and technical discussions
- Report out on progress, status, issues etc.

Interview Process:
- Candidates must be willing and able to come to Monterey, CA for an onsite interview. Client will not hire off a phone screen for this opportunity

This person will required to be on site in Monterey, CA for about 50% of the time. Rest of the time can be from offsite.

==================================
Kumar
605-221-5852