function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Pankaj KPankaj K 

OutBound Message delivery failure(!!Urgent!!)

I am getting "(503)Service Unavailable" when I am checking outbound Message Delivery Status.

My end point URL is for a local machine web service and it is running on my local machine. So I am not able to understand what should I do. I have also restarted the Web Service in IIS.

Can anybody please tell what should I do to shortout this..?? 

Best Answer chosen by Admin (Salesforce Developers) 
SuperfellSuperfell

Remember that salesforce needs to be able to connect to the endpoint over the internet. use a internet resolvable name/IP address for your endpoint.

All Answers

Pankaj KPankaj K

Please any help me.. How to resolve this problem..I am tried of searching of it. 

SuperfellSuperfell

Remember that salesforce needs to be able to connect to the endpoint over the internet. use a internet resolvable name/IP address for your endpoint.

This was selected as the best answer
Pankaj KPankaj K

Thanks for reply. I deployed the web service on the live server then it is not throughing any error of webservice on found.

Above point is cleared, Asking this for my clarification 

It means when i write "http://localhost/service/service.asmx"  in the endpiont url it will not be able to find the service on the local host. and when i added a custom button on the object then it was able to come to my local host application that's i was debugging the application.

I will be very thankful if you clear this.

vijaymindvijaymind

Hi pankaj ,

Can you please explain me the whole procedure to invoke a outboud message on Local Host through .Net Application.

Thanks

VIJAY

Pankaj KPankaj K

Hi Vijay,

You can refer to this link

http://wiki.developerforce.com/index.php/Creating_an_Outbound_Messaging_Notification_Service_with_CSharp_and_.Net_Framework_2.0

To integrate OutBound Message with .net Application. You will also find a solution to download in this link.