function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
sbanga - acutedgesbanga - acutedge 

Sr. developer or Technical Lead or Practice Manager needed to set up offshore operations

We are a Salesforce partner looking for an entrepreneurial individual with EXCELLENT technical skills and at least 2 years of experience with Salesforce to help set up an offshore operation.

This will be a hands-on position with responsibility to start and grow a team of Salesforce developers. Preference will be given to full time candidates. Initially, you will yourself be providing billable services to customers so you HAVE to know Salesforce inside and out! Also you MUST have excellent written and verbal English skills.

You may be located anywhere in Asia or Eastern Europe (India, Romania, Philippines, Argentina or South America)

Compensation - Competitive Salary + Equity

Please contact me at sandeepb"at"acutedge"dot"com if you are interested.

miha198206miha198206

Hello,

I'd like to work with you. 
A few words about me:

I am a senior certified administrator and developer in Salesforce.com platform. I work in IT industry for already 12 years. I am looking for opportunities to work as an administrator and developer in projects on Force.com platform. My experience in Salesforce.com is 4 years. I have a certificate ‘Certified Force.com Developer’. I have experience in creating a team of salesforce developers and in management of development.
Also I have a wide experience and knowledge in websites development including ASP.NET 3.5, MVC, Web Services, HTML, JavaScript, CSS and integration with a lot of applications. I am able to make integrations of SalesForce.com with other applications using web services or other approaches.

My clients are from USA, Canada, Netherlands, Australia and Germany.
My rate is $20/hour.

If I can provide you with any further information on my background and qualifications, please let me know.

I look forward to hearing from you. Thank you for your consideration.

Regards,
Mikhail Ivanov

email: mikhail.ivanov@itasabc.com