function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
MontroseMontrose 

Looking for freelance development support for portals

We have several projects taking place over the next 8 weeks and likely more beyond that. We would like to develop long term relationships with freelancers for these projects and new ones as they come up. We are looking for the following:

• 2-3 years of professional experience Salesforce development and configuration.
  • Must have good knowledge and extensive work experience in development & implementation of multiple SFDC projects.
  • A proven functional/technical professional with at least 2 full lifecycle Salesforce.com implementations.
  • Admin-301, Dev-401 Salesforce certifications required.  Dev-501 recommended.
  • Strong programming (Apex, .net, or Java) background with web development experience.
  •  Strong experience with Integrations to other systems - social media & mobile a PLUS.
  • Ability to translate business requirements into Technical Specifications. 
  • Outstanding written and verbal communication skills and attention to detail.
  • Plone, Drupal or Joomla would be a plus

We are located in Westchester County, NY and would prefer that some work take place on site, but telecommuting is an option.

mm123mm123

Please drop an emaill to discuss, we are based out NJ. Yes we have hybrid model of Min oniste & max remote work offering cost saving to clients.

MV

nj.tech@hotmail.com

LogicRainLogicRain

We are team of experienced and qualified Salesforce and Force.com Professionals. As an independent team, we provide distinguished business and technical analysis, Salesforce consulting services and AppExchange applications development for small companies and mid-sized enterprises.

Drop an email on biz@logicrain.com to know more about our competencies and skills. We will be more than happy to share our experience and cost-free consultation!

Mike0001Mike0001

Hi

Here is my profile summary.

Experience - 6 years Salesforce.com configuration, customization, integration, data migration, administration using Apex, Visualforce, Triggers, Java, Web Services

Certified - Dev 401, Dev 501 & ADM 201

Contact - vignette75@gmail.com

Thanks

Mike

miha198206miha198206

Hello,

I'd like to work with you. I've done a lot of Salesforce projects including a difficult complex projects. I am client-oriented and I am very passionate about projects what I do. I suggest  my clients qualitative, quick work and affordable price.
 A few words about me:
 I am a senior certified administrator and developer in Salesforce.com platform. I work in IT industry for already 12 years. My experience in Salesforce.com is 4 years. I have a certificate ‘Certified Force.com Developer’ (401).
Also I have a wide experience and knowledge in websites development including ASP.NET 3.5, MVC, Web Services, HTML, JavaScript, CSS and integration with a lot of applications. I am able to make integrations of SalesForce.com with other applications using web services or other approaches.
 My clients are from USA, Canada, Netherlands, Australia and Germany.

If I can provide you with any further information on my background and qualifications, please let me know.

I look forward to hearing from you. Thank you for your consideration.

Regards,
Mikhail Ivanov

email: mikhail.ivanov@itasabc.com

Salesforce FreeLancerSalesforce FreeLancer

Hi,

We are salesforce freelancer. We have overall 5.7 years of experience with 2.5 years of experience in salesforce. Send an email to hardik_Ce1993@yahoo.com or skype on hardik_ce.

Thanks and regards,

Hardik

kum09kum09

Hi , 

We are located in India. But we have excellent resources for Salesforce and we can give you best quality work at best prices in Industry. 
Our Expertise include: 
· Best Practices 
· Technical Architecture and Solution Design 
· Integration with external applications 
· Develop Proof of Concept 
· Project Management 
· Apex, Visual force, Sites, Webservices, Salesforce.com API, Data Migration, Custom app development, Application packaging, Customer Portal, Partner Portal, Mobile Application, Adobe Flex, Flash Builder. 
· Customize and personalize Salesforce.com to fit environment's specific needs 
· Creation & implementation of Custom Objects, Custom Apps, Page Layouts, Related Lists, Tabs, Validation Rules, Workflow Rules, Sharing Rules, Outbound/Inbound Messages 
· Force.com sites development 
· Integration using salesforce APIs 
· Data migration and manipulation using Salesforce tools 
· Unit tests code coverage and deployments 
· User training, and Deployment 
Please contact us for more details. 
Warm Regards, 
Charu Kumar 
E-mail: kumar.charu2009@gmail.com 
Skype id: charukumar09