function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
amritamrit 

How to display count of date in report

Hi,

Is it possible to get the count of date field in report. In this  report im not able to get no:of days spent in HeadQuarter,Ex-Station,Out-Station.It shows record count and no:of days spent as 68 . I wanted to know out of those 30 days how many days he worked in Head quarters, Ex-station and outstation.  

Thanks

Sonam_SFDCSonam_SFDC

Hi Amrit,

Are you capturing the start date and end date when a user starts and ends working at the Head quarters, Ex-station and outstation?

If these date are available - it will then be possible for you to calculate the no. of days spent working.

Hope I have understood your  question correctly, let me know if I am missing something.

amritamrit

Hi Sonam,

Thanks for your reply. Im not capturing start dateand end date.I wanted to know out of 30 days how many days he has visited HeadQuarters,Exststaion ,outstation. Currently i have created formula in report which willtake average  no:days spent for HQ,ES,OS.Itwill dispaly as 1  Im not able to take grand total of no:of days spent.

Sonam_SFDCSonam_SFDC

Hi Amrit,

Are you capturing the no. of days in a field - if yes - you can create a summary or matrix report which will provide you the sum of this no. of days field.

If I am not able to understand your design - please send me a private message with your ORG details and summary of the issue - I will look into it closely.