function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
miha198206miha198206 

Certified Salesforce.com administrator/developer is looking for offsite jobs. My rate is $20/hour

Hello,

My name is Mikhail Ivanov and I am from Belarus.

I am a senior certified administrator and developer in Salesforce.com. I work in IT industry for already 8 years. I am looking for opportunities to work as an administrator and developer in projects on Force.com platform.

My experience in Salesforce.com is 2,5 years. I have the following certificates ‘Salesforce.com Certified Administrator’ and ‘Salesforce.com Certified Force.com Developer’. Also I am the #1 rank on oDesk Salesforce test (Please see it here http://www.odesk.com/users/Salesforce-com-ranked-oDesk-test-CRM-Certified-Professional_~~101ae687537ebfa4?sid=49002&recent=no&tot=32&pos=3#tests).

Also I have a wide experience and knowledge in websites development including ASP.NET 3.5, MVC, Web Services and integration with a lot of applications. I am able to make integrations of SalesForce.com with other applications using web services or other approaches.

My clients are from USA, Netherlands, Australia and Germany.

My rate is $20/hour.

If I can provide you with any further information on my background and qualifications, please let me know.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Regards,

Mikhail Ivanov

Email: mikhail.ivanov@itasabc.com