function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Jeff@NPIJeff@NPI 

SFDC Customer Portal Developer Needed

We are in the process of creating a client portal based on SFDC customer portal and our own content and reports.  We needa developer familiar with customizing the look and feel, reporting and "custom" functionality we'd like to deploy in the portal - all while using SFCD user profiles to drive what clients can see and access.  We also need to integrate SFDC data and non-SFDC data together in reports, charts, etc.

If you have experienc with these issues please contact me and provide a summar of relevant experience.

Thanks

Best Answer chosen by Admin (Salesforce Developers) 
Rick.BanisterRick.Banister

Jeff, why not take a look at the Relational Junction Portal for Salesforce? This customizable solution uses a replicated database of relevant Salesforce data to accomplish whatever you need. The reference implementation is a customer service portal employing Accounts, Contacts, Cases, CaseComments, and Attachments. There are also other implementations allowing new customer order capture, order entry, pretty much any customer-centric application you can dream up. The origins date back to 2006, when several companies build home-brew custom solutions on the Relational Junction replicated database because they were having issues with making too many API calls, at about 1 second per call. Pretty much any API-based solution is doomed to have performance problems unless you are entirely using the Salesforce.com platform (Sites), as round trips from your server to Salesforce.com's API server are limited by Internet latency. The Relational Junction Portal uses a real database, replicated from/to Salesforce. So our suggestion is to either use Sites, if you can accomplish what you need, or use our replicated database.

See http://www.sesamesoftware.com/portal/ for more info.

All Answers

TheProjectSolutionTheProjectSolution

Hi Jeff,

I am founder of a process management/CRM/Salesforce.com partner and consultant available for contracting.  With over 50 clients nationwide to date, I’ve have been working with Salesforce.com since 2000, and am a Certified Master Administrator and Level 2 partner consultant, Certified Consultant, and Certified Force.com Developer.

With over 10 Customer and Partner Portal deployments completed to date, we can certainly help with your project.  Our solutions are deployed remotely in order to increase efficiency and give our customers the best possible pricing.  With our custom document collaboration solutions and Web conferencing, we guide your project team carefully through design, deployment, and support.

If there’s a convenient time for us to discuss your needs in more detail via phone, please let me know. I’d be happy to assist. 

Cheers,

JASON ALBINO / Principal / Consultant

PH 415/867-3745 • FX 435/579-8640

TheProjectSolution.com

Ivan FeherIvan Feher

Hi Jeff,

We have over 10 years experience working with salesforce. Customer For Life is a registered salesforce partner with Admin, Level 1, 2 and Force.com certifications. Our development experience includes building sophisticated portals.

Please contact me to discuss your needs in detail.

Thank you.

Ivan Feher

http://www.customerforlife.com

http://www.customerforlife.net
201 Lackawanna Ave., Scranton, PA 18503
PA 570-972-0405/ NY 212-920-1495
UK +44 208 123 3212   

ifeher@customerforlife.com

reatlimecoreatlimeco

We have 30+ years of development experience including building website for as many as 3+ million users.

We have been doing Salesforce.com implementation since 2002. We have completed several Force.com Sites implementations and  just finishing another one.

We also pride ourselves in giving advice on how to build a success portal.

We have certified Salesforce.com developers.   We offer very competitive pricing and flexible payment schedules.

David Mosher

Managing Partner

Biz Management Solutions

408-828-7542

www.bizmanagementsolutions.com

KunlunKunlun

Jeff

I have 3 years experience of salesforce development. Can you provide me an email address or contact me with my email kunlun.software@gmail.com?

Thanks

Kunlun

NORTHNORTH

Hi Jeff,

We have a lot of experience in creating portals for customers, partners, suppliers, etc... As a matter of fact, we are about to conclude  2-3 customer portal projects in the next two weeks.

Let's discuss this opportunity further via email or phone conversation.

Please provide your contact details or better yet, contact me anytime using the details shown below.

Regards,

Sean Considine

sconsidine@ForceBrain.com

415-504-2593

ForceBrain.com

JDGeigerJDGeiger

Hi Jeff,

My company provides a SaaS hosted registration, customer portal and email notification system that integrates with SFDC and non-SFDC data.

www.registria.com

Our solution enables companies to quickly and easily modify any customer facing content within the customer portal using online administration tools.  Since we have the infrastructure already developed, we can likely have a robust customer portal up and running quicker and more cost effectively than any other option available to you.

Let me know if you would like to learn more.

Best,

JD

--------

JD Geiger

Business Development

jd@registria.com

Rick.BanisterRick.Banister

Jeff, why not take a look at the Relational Junction Portal for Salesforce? This customizable solution uses a replicated database of relevant Salesforce data to accomplish whatever you need. The reference implementation is a customer service portal employing Accounts, Contacts, Cases, CaseComments, and Attachments. There are also other implementations allowing new customer order capture, order entry, pretty much any customer-centric application you can dream up. The origins date back to 2006, when several companies build home-brew custom solutions on the Relational Junction replicated database because they were having issues with making too many API calls, at about 1 second per call. Pretty much any API-based solution is doomed to have performance problems unless you are entirely using the Salesforce.com platform (Sites), as round trips from your server to Salesforce.com's API server are limited by Internet latency. The Relational Junction Portal uses a real database, replicated from/to Salesforce. So our suggestion is to either use Sites, if you can accomplish what you need, or use our replicated database.

See http://www.sesamesoftware.com/portal/ for more info.

This was selected as the best answer