function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Salesorce Developer RequiredSalesorce Developer Required 

Wanted Salesforce developer short job (SW London)

Wanted Salesforce Developer: Resource

I would like an indication of your pricing for salesforce CRM development.

Background: We are an SME software vendor in Southwest London using Salesforce internally for sales and client support. We require assistance in making the software further aligned to our requirements. Our understanding is the development would be a quite short job but would like to find someone of quality since we may have additional requirements after the first phase is completed.

Please respond urgently as we are looking to progress very soon.

Sincerely,

Damian

mm123mm123

Please drop an email to discuss.

MV

nj.tech@hotmail.com

davidlwatsondavidlwatson

To whom it may concern,

I would like to offer you my services. I have recently discussed small Salesforce customizations with several US clients, and I am working with one now on automating certain work processes and email notifications with them. This is a great way for you to get to know me and the quality of work I produce. I am a software developer with a BS in Computer Information Systems, and I love the Salesforce/Apex/Force.com platform.

I am based in Phoenix, Arizona in the United States. The beauty of the Salesforce PaaS is that we can collaborate very effectively since everything is online. I would love to discuss this project with you further!

Sincerely,

David L. Watson

SFDC_ReservoirSFDC_Reservoir

HI,
We take the opportunity to extend our services to your work assignments. 
We comprise team of Advanced Certified Freelance Developers with effective experience on Salesforce.com implementations. 
This comes with impeccable Quality adherence, timeliness and lucid pricing options.
Revert at sfdc.reservoir@gmail.com 
Best
SFDCReservoirs

sfdcy3ksfdcy3k

Hello,

I'd be happy to help.

Please drop me a line at <sfdc.y3k@gmail.com> and I'll reply back ASAP. Thank you.

SFDC_ReservoirSFDC_Reservoir

HI,

We take the opportunity to extend our services to your work assignments.
We comprise team of Advanced Certified Freelance Developers with effective experience on Salesforce.com implementations.
This comes with impeccable Quality adherence, timeliness and lucid pricing options.

Revert at sfdc.reservoir@gmail.com

Best
SFDCReservoirs

cloud-developmentcloud-development

Hi Damian,

I am a full-time Force.com developer based in the financial services sector in Edinburgh.  I do a fair amount of freelance work and would be happy to discuss any requirement you may have for some remote assistance.

I am extremely client focused with a good technical background and a degree in Computer Science.  I have around 3 years experience in Visualforce/apex and have managed the build out of several Force.com applications, as well as the full suite of CRM functionality.

Please get in touch: info(at)cloud-development.co.uk

Hope to hear from you soon.

Regards,

Andrew