function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
success1success1 

*** Workflow; Visual Force; and Integration. * Independent developer wanted ***

Hello,

I am looking to hire someone on a contract basis to customize Salesforce for my company.  Particularly we have needs in workflow rules for both New Client Acquisition as well as Sales Cycle management.  Sales force is ugly and I want a visual tech to help make it more user friendly.  Finally we need integration with our website and a handful of other online resources.

I need someone who has done this before successfully and can provide references or if the developer would like to learn on the job they can but will be hired on an internship basis only.

I need someone that knows how to ask the right questions so I end up with a good product.  If interested send me an email

newdev86newdev86

Hie

I am interested in this position. I do not have prior industrial experience but I developed a project in salesforce as Master's project. 

I have good knowledge in workflows and customer portal to integrate salesforce with websites.

Please provide me your email address so that I can have my resume sent to you.

Thanks

success1success1

hello send it to swazyellc@gmail.com

mm123mm123

Please drop an email to discuss, we can help you.

MV

nj.tech@hotmail.com

newdev86newdev86

Hello

The email id you provided does'nt seem to work.

GururajGururaj

HI,

Please drop a mail to info@cloudforce.in to discuss further.

Regards,

Shankar

success1success1

its swayzellc@gmail.com  sorry gave you the wrong one.

salesforce.com Gurusalesforce.com Guru

Hello -

We have implemented various projects on Salesforce.com for some prestigious clients and have multiple resources on Salesforce.com like developers, admins, BA’s and Architects in US and also in our offshore development centre back in India.

We can deploy it for you the way you want it via our Offshore Development Centre for the best price and can provide you the maintanance of it and all the support you need once it get's kick started as well, email me your coordinates to discuss on it.

Thank you,

Santosh

santosh@sysnetts.com

SFDC_ReservoirSFDC_Reservoir

We take the opportunity to extend our services to your work assignments. 
We comprise team of Advanced Certified Freelance Developers with effective experience on Salesforce.com implementations. 
This comes with impeccable Quality adherence, timeliness and lucid pricing options.
Revert at sfdc.reservoir@gmail.com 
Best
SFDCReservoirs

We take the opportunity to extend our services to your work assignments. We comprise team of Advanced Certified Freelance Developers with effective experience on Salesforce.com implementations. This comes with impeccable Quality adherence, timeliness and lucid pricing options.

Revert at sfdc.reservoir@gmail.com 

BestSFDCReservoirs