function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
HaigyHaigy 

Salesforce Visualforce Report Requirement (URGENT)

Hi All,

If anyone knows how you build fancy visualforce reports on salesforce and would like a couple days work (Paid of course) please read what we require below and let me know if you are interested in carrying out the work.

• Fed by fields from Opportunities (multiple record types)
  • Need to be able to select the Opportunity Owners and set up reports for different teams (Teams can be public groups)
  • Chart plots the close date on the X axis against the Prospect Evaluation Score (%) on the Y axis
  • Each opportunity on the chart will appear in a colour (defined by Category field in opportunity)
  • Each opportunity will also appear as small, medium or large item on the chart dependent on size (defined by ‘Monthly policy sales’ field in opportunity)
  • Chart will need to print off on A3 landscape and will need to be attractively designed rather than just a set of lines
  • When printed a second page will be required that lists each of the opportunities along with the other details that pull together for the report. Each opportunity line will be numbered and correspond with the numbered items on the chart, so that the user can easily see which chart item is linked to each opportunity
  • When viewed on screen the user should be able to click on each item on the chart and be taken straight to the appropriate opportunity page
  • It would also be good to be able to hover over each item on the chart to get summary information on the opportunity (e.g. Account, Product, Monthly policy sales)

Example of the report

Kind Regards

James

salesforce.com Gurusalesforce.com Guru

Hi James,

I have gone through the rek and can be done, give me a call to discuss on it or email me back at your convenience.

Regards,

San

414-841-8807

mm123mm123

James,

We have done several complex visual force reports , please drop an email to discuss

MV

nj.tech@hotmail.com

SivaDevakiSivaDevaki

We can help with this report requirement. You can learn more about our success at http://bit.ly/mansasys

You can reach us at info@mansasys.com

Regards

Siva

GururajGururaj

Hi,

We have expertise in developing reports on visual force. Kindly share us your contact details to discuss further.

Regards,

Raj

wishingraj@gmail.com