function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
thinkjerrythinkjerry 

Reid & Associates, LLC is hiring Salesforce.com and Force.com Consultants

Reid & Associates, LLC is looking to hire exceptional employees or consultants into following positions:

To learn more about Reid & Associates, LLC, please visit: http://www.thinkreid.com/home/careers

NOTE: All Applicants must be legally authorized to work in the United States without sponsorship.

super developersuper developer

My Location is India.

I work remotely with my clients according to their flexible timings, through any of your  communication mode I gather requirements and complete them with in specified dead lines.

I have 2 years Experience with Salesforce.com.

I can handle your project in a best way to provide flexible solutions at each level of usage of the system. I have experienced people who dealt lump sum(More than 20) of salesforce.com projects which includes configuration apex coding, visual force coding, packaged apps, integration with external system using custom development, and intermediate tools like (Informatica, apatar,pervasive etc.,) data migration etc. my deliverables include requirement business matrix techniques, design documents, unit test scripts, user acceptance test scripts, deployment plan, and application user guide.

If you are willing to work with me. Please contact me in Skype, my id is:dskvap

Waiting for your reply,
Radhika