function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
MunmunMunmun 

Regarding Page search

I have a page contating various textboxes,
in one of the textbox I enter a value and perform search .
On the basis of search others textboxes should get filled withe respective searched data
means   I want to display the searched data in textbox not in the form of a table .Is it possible in salesforce.Please reply urgently required.

super developersuper developer

Yes Munmun,

We can do it through vf pages.

Our company is located in India. We communicate with our clients(different parts from world) through skype for gathering of requirements and daily update.

I can handle your project in a best way to provide flexible solutions at each level of usage of the system. I have experienced people who dealt lump sum(More than 30) of salesforce.com projects which includes configuration apex coding, visual force coding, packaged apps, integration with external system using custom development, and intermediate tools like (Informatica, apatar etc.,) data migration etc. Our deliverables include requirement business matrix techniques, design documents, unit test scripts, user acceptance test scripts, deployment plan, and application user guide.

I am ready to show you my previous work in salesforce.com. So that you will know my capabilities. And also I am ready to face any type of tests in salesforce.com(sample requirement) to prove my strength.

Please do contact with us for further steps.

Our Skypeid is dskvap. PLease ping us once when come online.

If you want to give outsourcing please contact us.

Waiting for your reply, 
Prad Kiran

MunmunMunmun

HI,

Hi Munmun,

MunmunMunmun

Hi,

Thanks for immidiate reply.can u share some sample with me.

Bcz  i am not able to do it.

I create  search page  where it contain field (4 text box).N
ow i want populate the other value by giving search 

Ok munmun.

Our Location is India.

I work remotely with my clients according to their flexible timings, through any of your  communication mode I gather requirements and complete them with in specified dead lines based on hourly rates.

If you are willing to work with me. Please contact me in Skype, my id is:dskvap

Thanks

------------

PradKiran

Hi Munmun,

Can I know your requirement Completely. 

MunmunMunmun

Sorry,i cant disclose that. i just need some help  since i m stuck there.

Do you need just help or some one want to do this requirement.

This is the jobs boards for developer That's why I thought that you require people to do this.