function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
cgerckertcgerckert 

Looking to for a force.com developer for OEM project.

We are currently looking for a force.com developer/ development house for an OEM based project. It will ultimately connect to mobile devices such as iOS.

About the project:

• Some of the architecture setup has been started but more data architecture is required.
  • There are under 100 data points
  • Once data architecture is completed layout and design will be required as well.
  • The project is ready to start immediately.

Developer Selection:

• The developer must be located in the USA
  • The developer must provide a portfolio of force.com projects to review (3 -5)
  • The developer must be a full time freelance, or part of development house (no moon-lighters)

A rough project specification will be provided to qualified prospective developers.

- Christopher G. Erckert

SivaDevakiSivaDevaki

Dear Chris,

We can help. Our customer reviews at http://appexchange.salesforce.com/reviews?listingId=a0N30000001gMV7EAM

You can visit our website at http://www.mansasys.com

Please contact us at http://www.mansasys.com/contact-mansa

Thanks

Mansa Systems Team

gmaier@ioniasolutions.comgmaier@ioniasolutions.com

Chris,

Ionia Solutions is a very experienced SFDC consulting firm. We are 100% located in the US, headquartered in Cambridge, MA (right outside of Boston), near MIT and Harvard. We have a full staff of employees in all functional areas: Biz Analysts, Architects, Developers and Admins.

We have been in business for 10 yrs, 6 yrs. of that as a SFDC partner. We have 100's of projects under our belt and have an extensive portfolio of customized apps on Force.com

Specifically, here are our suite of services:

- Salesforce.com   Consulting
- Salesforce.com   Implementation & Customization
- Salesforce.com   Custom Application Development
- Salesforce.com   ERP Integration, Interface Development
- Salesforce.com   Remote Admin, Training and Support

Here is a link to the Head of our CRM Practice, Joe Gaska. It shows Joe's credentials as well as a short list of a few projects that we have worked on over the years: http://www.linkedin.com/in/joegaska

We would like to schedule a Discovery Call to go over project specifics so we could introduce ourselves and provide a SOW and associated rates. When would be a good time to schedule that later today or on Friday?

We look forward to being in touch very soon and hopefully partnering with your company.

Here are my contact details:

Sincerely, 

Greg Maier

(617) 835-1530

gmaier@ioniasolutions.com

Ionia Solutions

http://www.IoniaSolutions.com
Building your information pipelines – Ionia            

The information contained in this communication may be confidential, is
intended only for the user of the recipient(s) named above, and may be
legally privileged. If the reader of this message is not the intended
recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution,
or copying of this communication, or any of its contents, is strictly
prohibited.

mm123mm123

Chris,

Yes we have the below qualifications as per your developer section. Please drop an email to share our expertise & other details.

MV

nj.tech@hotmail.com

NJ, USA

AxleaAxlea

Hi Mr. Erckert

We can definitely assist you with this project. We are a development house that have salesforce developers ready for these types of projects. I'd like to discuss further details with you on this project, if possible. If you believe in quality development at low prices, then we'd be glad to work with you.

Vana Moua
Senior Sales Consultant
email: vana@axlea.com
Skype #: (559) 761-0588
Office #: (877) 673-7059

sfconsulting_with_resultssfconsulting_with_results

Hi Chris,

Thanks for your posting. We are a salesforce consulting company based in delaware and have a team of developers to help you on the project. i would like to point to you some tips regarding laying out the data architecture.

1. Since there would be an integration with mobile platform, i would advice to use minimum custom objects and stick to standard salesforce objects which are exposed easily through salesforce native mobile app.

2. Entity mapping is the key and it should happen only at the one to one or one to many level as many to many relationships would have to be done with custom visual force pages.

3. Reporting is a pain in salesforce and so i would advice to use a custom data warehouse engine for it.

So please feel free to reach out to me at buyan@thylaksoft.com for more details or call me at 302-355-0449.

Thanks

Buyan

Justin SnyderJustin Snyder

Hi Christopher,

Force by Design would like the opportunity to discuss this project with you in a little more detail.   We have a full staff of experianced developers in house and have many case studies around this type of project.

We pride ourselves in understanding business requirements and processes as well as maintaining a high customer satisfaction rating.

Regards,

Justin Snyder

Force by Design

508-208-9841

jsnyder@forcebydesign.com

www.forcebydesign.com