function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
InternetRecruiterInternetRecruiter 

Java Developers and Testers - Greater Seattle Area and Beyond - 061611DF

Hello Everyone!

Volt is looking for all experience levels of Software Developers and Software Testers who would be interested in working in an array of different arenas to include games development, mobile device testing/development, Enterprise Solutions, Web Services, etc...

Do you know of anyone who is currently looking for a Temporary or a Direct Hire job and has very good skills in any of the following? Java, PHP, Silverlight, SQL Development, Programming or Testing and/or has experience building Web Applications using J2EE, PHP, JavaScript, Flash, OOD/OOP, Hibernate/Spring, Web/UI and/or .NET or maybe they even have strong C#, C/C++ or Java Coding or skills, or it could even be someone who has excellent experience in Java Core Technologies, SOAP, REST and XML/XSD or perhaps a good background in SQL, Oracle and/or Linux?

The list goes on and on! Volt has numerous positions open in the above mentioned technologies and would welcome the chance to talk to you about which ones you may be interested in pursuing.

If you are looking for your next gig or a full time position in the Greater Seattle Area, email me! Send me (Coby) your resume to Volt at employment@volt.com to be contacted by one of our professional IT Recruiters!  If you don't mind, when you contact me, could you let me know that you saw this message on the Developerforce.com Job Board?  Thank you :)

Dskvap.ax969Dskvap.ax969

We have a team in java. We are located in india. Our team has good experience in java and you can call us skype. Our skype id is dskvap.

Waiting for your reply,

Thanks.