function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
freelancer.salesforcefreelancer.salesforce 

Salesforce.com Freelancers needed for remote work..

We are SDFC consulting firm and we are getting lots of work, want to offload some amount of work to offshore,

please sene me email with following information -
1. Your per hour rate
2. Working hours
3. Weekly availability
4. Excellent English communication is must
5. please share your detailed resume with project details
6. Any references in USA and UK which you can provide

MY email id - freelancer.salesforce@gmail.com

Dskvap.ax969Dskvap.ax969

Prad Kiran

Our technical people can handle your project in a best way to provide flexible solutions at each level of usage of the system. We have experienced people who dealt lump sum(More than 50) of salesforce.com projects which includes configuration apex coding, visual force coding, packaged apps, integration with external system using custom development, and intermediate tools like (Informatica, apatar etc.,) data migration etc. Our deliverables include requirement business matrix techniques, design documents, unit test scripts, user acceptance test scripts, deployment plan, and application user guide.

Our Skypeid is dskvap. PLease ping us once at your convenient time. We are from 9.00AM IST to 7.00 PM IST. We work 40hrs/Week. $15/hr to $20/hr we negotiate with our hourly rate.

You can check sample work which we have done. Using sfdc sites, vf pages, apex triggers.

http://librarysystem-developer-edition.ap1.force.com/

Waiting for your reply,

CK2011CK2011

Hi,

My Expertise in Salesforce include:
· Best Practices
· Technical Architecture and Solution Design
· Integration with external applications
· Develop Proof of Concept
· Project Management
· Apex, Visual force, Sites, Webservices, Salesforce.com API, Data Migration, Custom app development, Application packaging, Customer Portal, Partner Portal, Mobile Application, Adobe Flex, Flash Builder.
· Customize and personalize Salesforce.com to fit environment's specific needs
· Creation & implementation of Custom Objects, Custom Apps, Page Layouts, Related Lists, Tabs, Validation Rules, Workflow Rules, Sharing Rules, Outbound/Inbound Messages
· Force.com sites development
· Integration using salesforce APIs
· Data migration and manipulation using Salesforce tools
· Unit tests code coverage and deployments
· User training, and Deployment
. Salesforce Integration with different Social Networking Sites like Facebook, LinkedIn, etc.
I have around 5 years of experience in Salesforce Customization and Configuration, and I also have a huge team for Salesforce Development.

I would like to work with you and give you our best services from India.

Please contact for more details.

Warm Regards,
Charu Kumar
E-mail: kumar.charu2009@gmail.com