function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
ravigodhwaniravigodhwani 

Salesforce.com, C# Opportunity in Dallas with MAJOR Client!

One of our clients, a major national corporation, is replacing their current sales application. The business challenge is to replace their current sales application to better run the business. Currently it is not very efficient with their changing business model. They are moving to Salesforce.com which will allow them to better track opportunities, keep up to date information on their contacts, and track sales goals.

- 3+ years experience with programming/customizing Salesforce.com - preferred
- B2B Sales Force Automation and B2C CRM business processes experience
- You have worked with one or more of the following tools: Force.com developer toolkit – Apex, Visualforce, Force.com IDE, Force.com Migration Tool and RightNow Connect
- 5+ years I.T. experience, working knowledge of SDLC
- Strong communication, organization, time management, and interpersonal skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, including:
- Technical requirements/specification writing, issue identification
- Test plan organization and documentation
- Excellent problem identification, analysis and solving skill

Contact me, Ravi Godhwani, at 972-725-4105

gmaier@ioniasolutions.comgmaier@ioniasolutions.com

Are you looking for a FT hire only?

If so or if not,  we would love to work with your company on a staff augmentation/project basis.

Sometimes, companies that originally wanted a FT hire found out that an outsourced consultant solution

was: more effective and flexible, less costly,  scalable and had no risk turnover risk.

Here is a link for a high end developer/architect, Joe Gaska, head of Ionia’s SFDC and CRM Practice.      He is indicative of the talent we have on staff. We have a range of talent with various price structures according to your needs.

http://www.linkedin.com/in/joegaska

Please let me know what you think when you have a moment.

Sincerely,