function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
SheriASheriA 

Force Programmer - US Only

Here is your chance to work on an exciting start-up solution built native on the force.com platform.

Looking for an experienced force.com programmer / developer to program a consumer application. The UI has been defined and now I need the programmer for implementation. Looking for candidate in the US (preferably in the San Francisco Bay Area) who are available to start immediately.

This job is for Phase 1. If good work is done there will be further development work for Phase 2 - 5.

Please send:
- Your Location
- Rate
- Examples of previous work similar to the job I am looking for

Reply to: info@ittavi.com

gmaier@ioniasolutions.comgmaier@ioniasolutions.com

I am responding to your post on the SFDC Dev Board. I am in Biz Dev for Ionia Solutions, a Certified SFDC Consulting Partner in Cambridge, MA, the think tank for Harvard and MIT.

Here is the LinkedIn profile of the head of our CRM Practice, Joe Gaska. Feel free to reach out to him directly at the contact info below to chat more about your project, even if you don’t decide to go with us, he has a wealth of info and experience in the CRM industry.

http://www.linkedin.com/in/joegaska

617-504-7301 (cell)

We have done a variety of Force.com projects both B2B and B2C, some for internal use and some for sale on the AppExchange.  Here is some info on Ionia Solutions on a topical level. One of the distinguishing factors is that we are not really a developers for hire shop, our practice is really set up to work with you as a management consulting/development firm, offering our advice and experience in programming and design from a best practices,  business logic and customer experience perspective.

Our Suite of Services include:

- Salesforce.com   Consulting
- Salesforce.com   Implementation & Customization
- Salesforce.com   Custom Application Development
- Salesforce.com   ERP Integration, Interface Development
- Salesforce.com   Remote Admin, Training and Support

Thanks for your time and consideration of our services.

Sincerely,

gmaier@ioniasolutions.comgmaier@ioniasolutions.com

gmaier@ioniasolutions.com

Ionia Solutions

http://www.IoniaSolutions.com
Building your information pipelines – Ionia            

sfdc help.ax1051sfdc help.ax1051

Hi,

I do have 8 years of experiance in IT Industry as a system analyst along with development experience.

I had experience with multiple end to end salesforce Implementations along with Integration projects.

I am very good in requirements understanding and converting them into tchincal specs and implementation.

So far I have implemented about 15 salesforce projects included customization, written APEX, Visualforce, integrated with web applications using SOAP and REST API and integrated with 3rd party tools (Cognos, Big Machines, Salegene, Hoovers, Informatica, CastIron, Quick Books etc.,).

Please fell free to reach me at (408) 659-6406 to discuss more.

Qualification & Certifications:

Master of Scince in Computer Scince & Engineering from Top US University

I live in Fremont, CA.  

AlanaAlana

Hi Sheri,

I understand you are currently looking for a FTE but until you find that person we’d be happy to assist your organization in a staff augmentation/project basis. 

We’re a salesforce.com consulting company with resources across the US as well as offshore.  We can provide cost effective and flexible solutions to your resource needs.

If you’d like to discuss this as a potential option please reach out to me at:

Alana Kaselitz

alana.kaselitz@hisoft.com

(415) 279-1317

A quick snapshot about hiSoft (NASDAQ: HSFT)

•         Certified SFDC, Eloqua, BigMachines partner since 2004
  •         Onshore and Offshore resources
  •         Cost effective blended bill rates
  •         1000+ projects completed
  •         End to end cloud implementation services include:

.                          Project Management
.                          Configuration/Administration
.                          Development (Apex/Visualforce/etc)
.                          Integration

.                          Cloud RoadMap Development and Strategic Assessments