function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
kwalliseadekwalliseade 

Freelance Force.com Developer Required - Immediate - Two Days Initially in South East England

We are looking for a freelance Force.com developer with immediate availability to assist on a proof of concept development. This may result in a longer deployment in the future.

Please respond with details of experience and email address and we will make contact to discuss the opportunity further.

Many Thanks

KWE

ORIAC Solutions Ltd

mm123mm123

Please drop an email to discuss, we can help.

MV

nj.tech@hotmail.com

EnzigmaEnzigma

Hello KWE,

We are a small company based out of India. Though we are not exactly a freelance, we can provide you development services at low rates like freelancer but commitment of a company. Please do contact us at sales@enzigma.com if you are interested in knowing about our services.

Thanking you,

Team Enzigma

kwalliseadekwalliseade

Hi,

Thanks for the message. On this occasion I need someone on site here in the UK, but thanks for the offer. I'll keep your details on file.

Best Regards

KWE

EnzigmaEnzigma

Thank's for the quick response. We can also provide short-term on-site resource to you if require. This may not work out cost wise at this instance, but if you don't find any other option please feel free to contact us.

mbhardwajmbhardwaj

Drop me an email to discuss further. We work offsite, so wont be able to provide onsite support.

Let me know if that works for you.

Rgds

MB

mbhardwaj@softappspro.com

A.NajefiA.Najefi

Hi,

I am a SFDC certified developer and will be happy to work on this project, whether is onsite or remote.

Please let me know if you are still looking for a developer. My contact email address is: mali10ir@yahoo.com

Regards,

Ali