function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
SOSO 

Looking for Salesforce Consultant Opportunity

Hello There,

I am looking for an opportunity as a salesforce consultant or administrator(flexible about the location). I have4+ years of experience as an Application Developer and recently

received my certification as force.com developer and and preparing to take the

administraotr exam soon. I have been enjoying learning about the salesforce.com

configuration and platform and would like to get involved in projects. Please

reply here if you have opportunities for an entry-level  position so we can get in touch.

Thank you for your time. Hope to hear from you.
ycyc

Hi,

I have an open for a Business Analyst position using Salesforce.  Your posting is from May and you mentioned that you were going to take the test soon.  This job would like a certified developer however, it is not a requirement, it is a preference.

Please take a look at the job description and let me know if you are interested.  Thank you. 

Yvonn Curran at Volt Technical, 858.279.5801 or ycurran@volt.com

Job description:

The Business Analyst will work with multiple departments to understand complex business processes and strategies, and configure applications and systems into efficient SAAS model business solutions. Assist in the third-party integration with Salesforce.com. As the senior analyst on the Salesforce.com team, individual will act as tier 2 support and mentor to level 1 analyst. The Business Systems Analyst’s role is to plan, design, develop, and launch efficient business, financial, and operations systems in support of core organizational functions and business processes. This includes gathering and analyzing data in support of business cases, proposed projects, and systems requirements. The Business Systems Analyst uses skills as a seasoned, experienced professional with a full understanding of CRM industry practices and company policies and procedures; resolves a wide range of issues in imaginative as well as practical ways. This individual qualified for this position is required to be a self-reliant individual applying experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals and perform a variety of technical tasks.

Job requirements:

•3-5 years experience working with Salesforce.com CRM application •SFDC Certified Administrator Preferred. * SQL query language and related database experience is a plus. * College diploma or university degree in the field of business administration, computer science, or management information systems or equivalent work experience. •Experience working in technical support •Experience writing gathering and writing business requirements * Excellent analytical, mathematical, and creative problem-solving skills. •Excellent understanding of the organization’s goals and objectives. •Excellent written and oral communication skills. •Excellent listening and interpersonal skills. •Logical and efficient. •Keen attention to detail. •Ability to conduct research into systems issues and products as required. •Ability to communicate ideas in both technical and user-friendly language. •Highly self motivated and directed. •Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment. •Strong customer service orientation. •Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment