function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
GyncyGyncy 

Looking for a Salesforce/IT Consultant in Southern California

A small to medium size company with 55 employees in a really cool business sector is looking for a long term consultant to help guide us through the Salesforce and IT maze.  The consultant will work a prenegotiated number of hours per month providing:

1) IT Vision and Strategy (This part is really important).

2) Direction and QC to an inexperienced Salesforce developer employed here.  This will mean you won't have to do all the programming grunt work.

3) Vendor selection and oversight of a server maintenance vendor (we can't do everything in the cloud - at least we don't think so...).

4) Employee training and communication, both of new features to existing employees, and existing features to new employees.

We are looking for someone with a talent for understanding business processes, not just software.  We are looking for someone who can articulate and communicate, not just mumble technical jargon.  We are looking for someone who is willing to teach and share their expertise, not just create black boxes.

We are a growing company that sells information, not products.  We have three offices in the US but our preference is for the consultant to be based in Southern California.  Again, we are not looking for a short term relationship but someone who will guide us over the long term.  If this is of interest to you please reply here with your contact details and we will get in touch.  No recruiters please.

kabkab

Hi I have 3 yrs of experience in salesforce and 13yrs of IT experience.

Please contact me satabal4@yahoo.com

mm123mm123

Please drop an email to discuss, we can help you.

MV

nj.tech@hotmail.com

NORTHNORTH

Hi gyncy,

With over 100 Salesforce deployment and Force.com development projects successfully implemented, ForceBrain.com is a leading low-cost Salesforce.com and Force.com consulting and implementation partner. We have the right people, the most experience, and the best methodologies to cost-effectively and efficiently deliver customized solutions, suited for your business needs in the platform.

Our clientele covers a wide range of industries, from small to international enterprise conglomerates, which includes Kaplan, Dell, University of San Francisco, Fluxion Biosciences, UrbanDaddy.com, Avid, Aldon, Ingres, iRise, 3D Therapeutics, Sciton, Luidia, among others. We also work with a lot of non-profit organizations namely, One Warm Coat, California School Health Centers, Citizen's Schools, Waterford Institute, among others. 

Please check out our Salesforce service listing: http://tinyurl.com/yhdn9cq. Find out how we are the No. 1 most popular Salesforce consulting partner and most importantly, how we always go the extra mile for the customers.  Ask about our certified admin plans, starting $1,500/month!

Best Regards,

Sean Considine

ForceBrain.com

sconsidine@ForceBrain.com

415-504-25-93

SFDCConsultant.ax449SFDCConsultant.ax449

Good afternoon,

I am very interested in learning more about this opportunity.  My background includes more than 20 years of overall business experience.  Over the last 4 years I have worked extensively with salesforce.com, helping companies solve business problems, building customizations and applications, creating strategies to help them achieve their goals and guiding them through selecting appropriate technologies.

While my experience includes salesforce.com it extends far beyond.  I have worked with most of the leading application servers, web servers, enterprise business systems, middle ware and cloud technologies including Amazon Web Services.

From the business side I have extensive hands on experience with helping sales, marketing, customer service, support, professional services and operations achieve their goals.  I have worked with small, medium and Fortune 500 companies.

I look forward to speaking with you,

Michael

(415) 676-0551

Synaptic Advisory PartnersSynaptic Advisory Partners

I saw your posting and was wondering if  you are still  in need of assistance. We are a small to mid size CRM consultant group specializing business processes as well as CRM environments. I feel we would be a great fit for your organization and would be interested in speaking with you.  If interested please contact me at brad(dot)blough(at)synapticap(dot)com.