function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
ArunrajArunraj 

Can not Run reports on Partner Portal

Hi All,

I have partner portal enabled account. I have created new users under the Gold Partner User. 

I have given an access to run and export reports on Glod Partner User profile. 

I created a two reports and put in a report folder. I have given the access to partner user and the roles what the user has like Executive, Manager, User to access report folder. 

After logging as a Partner portal user from a Contact, I can not run and export the reports. I got the following message,

Insufficient Privileges You do not have the level of access necessary to run this report. Please contact your administrator if you require access. 

Am I missing any thing in the salesforce setup and configuration. Please let me know about your valuable solution.

Thanks in advance,

Arunraj.

ArtWArtW

Did you ever get this running correctly. I just received the same message.

Big EarsBig Ears

I am also having this issue. Oddly, it is only with certain reports.

TenaTena

I am having the same issue with a report.  I can get it to work on leads but not accounts and they have full access to accounts. 

SarahBennettSarahBennett

I am having the same problem, but with cases and contacts.   Has anyone found a solution?

TenaTena

For me the issue was the company sharing rules.  It didn't work becasue the accounts were set to public Read/Write for sharing.  I changed it to Private and then changed the profiles to the Public view, except the partner protals.  This worked for me.

Thanks,

Tena

Big EarsBig Ears

It turns out that Partners can only run reports on objects that have been set to "Private" and then manually shared with them.

If an object cannot be set to "Private", for example Pricelists, they will not be able to run reports on those objects.