function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
RyanwoodieRyanwoodie 

Exciting Force.com Web Development Project

Hello,

We are looking to contract a Force.com developer or team to build a new website and web application for an amazing charity organization called Absolute.org. This is part of an exciting rebrand and brand engagement strategy that is going to have a positive impact on a lot of youth and on the effectiveness of our cause.

If you are interested in this project, please contact me at ryan@absolute.org .

Ryan Wood
Chief Operating Officer
Absolute Leadership Development Inc.
Suite 400 - 44 Hughson St. North
Hamilton, ON  L8R 1G3
Canada

905-777-1662 Office
905-777-8117 Fax
ryan@absolute.org

www.absolute.org

gmaier@ioniasolutions.comgmaier@ioniasolutions.com

Ryan,

We are very interested in your project. We specialize in custom work. Here is a brief overview of our company:

Ionia Solutions is a Certified Salesforce.com Consulting Partner located in Cambridge, MA.  We have been in business 9 years and have done 100’s of successful SFDC projects of varying size and scope.

Specifically, we help companies use Salesforce.com more efficiently and effectively, track marketing efforts more accurately and increase revenue by providing the following Suite of Services:

- Salesforce.com   Consulting
- Salesforce.com   Implementation & Customization
- Salesforce.com   Custom Application Development on Force.com
- Salesforce.com   ERP Integration, Interface Development
- Salesforce.com   Remote Admin, Training and Support

Recently, we have been helping many customers with customized reporting, Force.com application development, partner portal development, and ERP-SFDC integration.

Please feel free to call me to schedule a time to speak with one of our Business Analysts, Architects or Developers to see how we might be able to help your company with any of their CRM needs.

Sincerely,

Greg Maier

(617) 835-1530

gmaier@ioniasolutions.com

Ionia Solutions

http://www.IoniaSolutions.com
Building your information pipelines – Ionia            

Dskvap.ax969Dskvap.ax969

Our technical people can handle your project in a best way to provide flexible solutions at each level of usage of the system. We have experienced people who dealt lump sum(More than 50) of salesforce.com projects which includes configuration apex coding, visual force coding, packaged apps, integration with external system using custom development, and intermediate tools like (Informatica, apatar etc.,) data migration etc. Our deliverables include requirement business matrix techniques, design documents, unit test scripts, user acceptance test scripts, deployment plan, and application user guide. Our Skypeid is dskvap. PLease ping us once at your convenient time. Waiting for your reply,

sfdc help.ax1051sfdc help.ax1051

Hi,

I do have 8 years of experiance in IT Industry as a Architect system analyst along with development experience.

I had experience with multiple end to end salesforce Implementations along with Integration projects.

I am very good in requirements understanding and converting them into tchincal specs and implementation.

So far I have implemented about 15 salesforce projects included customization, written APEX, Visualforce, integrated with web applications using SOAP and REST API and integrated with 3rd party tools (Cognos, Big Machines, Salegene, Hoovers, Informatica, CastIron, Quick Books etc.,).

Have implemented 3 Force.com Websites along with 2 more team members,

Please fell free to reach me at (408) 659-6406 to discuss more.

Qualification & Certifications:

Master of Scince in Computer Scince & Engineering from Top US University 

CK2011CK2011

Hi,

I am working as a Project Lead in V2 Solutions - India -Mumbai Office (www.v2solutions.com).

Our Expertise in Salesforce include:
· Best Practices
· Technical Architecture and Solution Design
· Integration with external applications
· Develop Proof of Concept
· Project Management
· Apex, Visual force, Sites, Webservices, Salesforce.com API, Data Migration, Custom app development, Application packaging, Customer Portal, Partner Portal, Mobile Application, Adobe Flex, Flash Builder.
· Customize and personalize Salesforce.com to fit environment's specific needs
· Creation & implementation of Custom Objects, Custom Apps, Page Layouts, Related Lists, Tabs, Validation Rules, Workflow Rules, Sharing Rules, Outbound/Inbound Messages
· Force.com sites development
· Integration using salesforce APIs
· Data migration and manipulation using Salesforce tools
· Unit tests code coverage and deployments
· User training, and Deployment
. Salesforce Integration with different Social Networking Sites like Facebook, LinkedIn, etc.
I have around 5 years of experience in Salesforce Customization and Configuration, and I also have a huge team for Salesforce Development.

We would like to work with you and give you our best services from India.

Please contact us for more details.

Warm Regards,
Charu Kumar
E-mail: charu.kumar@in.v2solutions.com

AlanaAlana

Hi Ryan,

I understand you are currently looking for a FTE but until you find that person we’d be happy to assist your organization in a staff augmentation/project basis. 

We’re a salesforce.com consulting company with resources across the US as well as offshore.  We can provide cost effective and flexible solutions to your resource needs.

If you’d like to discuss this as a potential option please reach out to me at:

Alana Kaselitz

alana.kaselitz@hisoft.com

(415) 279-1317

A quick snapshot about hiSoft (NASDAQ: HSFT)

•         Certified SFDC, Eloqua, BigMachines partner since 2004
  •         Onshore and Offshore resources
  •         Cost effective blended bill rates
  •         1000+ projects completed
  •         End to end cloud implementation services include:

.                          Project Management
.                          Configuration/Administration
.                          Development (Apex/Visualforce/etc)
.                          Integration
.                          Cloud RoadMap Development and Strategic Assessments

mark henrimark henri
A Website Development Company will help you build an app or website. they choose a coding language to build your site and app (HTML, JavaScript, PHP, etc.) Here you will get all service.
Visit more: https://planetaryaccountingandmarketing.com/development/