function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
George@wlcmGeorge@wlcm 

Small Non-profit Needs Developer for Troubleshooting & Enhancements

We are a very small non-profit that used IT undergrad students to implement. Now we have issues and need help. I've written detailed requirements document. Looking for a developer to correct a couple of problems and make a few enhancements.  We have a small budget.

Ensemble CRMEnsemble CRM

Drop me a note and I will hook you up with a development firm that can help out.

curtis@faststartit.com

mm123mm123

Please drop an email to discuss. we have a special pricing for non-profit orgs.

MV

nj.tech@hotmail.com

CloudAllyCloudAlly

Our team consists of experienced and certified Salesforce administrators and developers with a focus on development, implementation, and consulting. Our discounted Salesforce.com consulting and development rate also makes us very affordable for completing projects within a manageable budget.

Please email me @ kyle@softwareallies.com

Thanks

super developersuper developer

Hi,

We can work you  for small budget and give you effective Work.

I have 2+ years experience in salesforce as developer. I have done different apps and many sites using sfdc. I have worked with 3rd party tools for integration like (apatar, informatica, pervasive ... etc) and done integration with mysql through java.

I am ready to show you my previous work in salesforce.com. So that you will know my capabilities. And also I am ready to face any type of interview in salesforce.com (sample requirement) to prove my strength. 

Please do contact us

on Skype:dskvap

mail:kiran@dskvap.com

Waiting for you reply.

donal@boxednetworke.comdonal@boxednetworke.com

Feel free to contact me at donal@boxednetworke.com.  We have done some work for non-profits and would be glad to assist.  

krishnanpradipkrishnanpradip

Hi,

Drop me an email, i am very flexible with my rates for non profits.

Thanks

Pradip

pradykris@gmail.com

adit2006adit2006

Hi,

I am a salesforce certified developer and administrator.  I can help you what ever the budget is. drop me mail @ adit.burgu@gmail.com . we can discuss

CK2011CK2011

Hi,

I am working as a Project Lead in V2 Solutions - India -Mumbai Office (www.v2solutions.com).

Our Expertise in Salesforce include:
· Best Practices
· Technical Architecture and Solution Design
· Integration with external applications
· Develop Proof of Concept
· Project Management
· Apex, Visual force, Sites, Webservices, Salesforce.com API, Data Migration, Custom app development, Application packaging, Customer Portal, Partner Portal, Mobile Application, Adobe Flex, Flash Builder.
· Customize and personalize Salesforce.com to fit environment's specific needs
· Creation & implementation of Custom Objects, Custom Apps, Page Layouts, Related Lists, Tabs, Validation Rules, Workflow Rules, Sharing Rules, Outbound/Inbound Messages
· Force.com sites development
· Integration using salesforce APIs
· Data migration and manipulation using Salesforce tools
· Unit tests code coverage and deployments
· User training, and Deployment
. Salesforce Integration with different Social Networking Sites like Facebook, LinkedIn, etc.
I have around 5 years of experience in Salesforce Customization and Configuration, and I also have a huge team for Salesforce Development.

We would like to work with you and give you our best services from India.

Please contact us for more details.

Warm Regards,
Charu Kumar
E-mail: charu.kumar@in.v2solutions.com