function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
ETL_MasterETL_Master 

Salesforce Apex Force.com developer needed for a couple of days

Job Title

Programmer

Department 

ETL

Reporting To

CTO

Direct Reports

None

CCR Data - The Company

Over the last 15 years, CCR has made a name for itself as one of the most advanced data companies in the UK. High-profile brand names from Marks & Spencer and Save the Children to Louis Vuitton trust us to deliver cost-effective, data solutions.

• Data cleaning
  • Data enrichment
  • ETL (Extract, Transform, Load)
  • Response handling
  • Bespoke mailings

We are a fun, young and vibrant company where the emphasis is delivering solutions to delight our clients. Our success is due to a true entrepreneurial spirit that is inbred throughout our culture.

Main Purpose of the role

To assist the CTO in delivering the project to the client in the specified time frame.

Our client is an avid Salesforce.com user and they have outsourced various aspects of data management to CCR. One key aspect of the management process is that we need to merge duplicate accounts using functionality based on Apex code written in a Visualforce page that calls the Merge function in Salesforce’s API.

The project must be completed at our Amesbury office and the candidate will be fully briefed by the CTO and will work closely with them on the project.

Key Responsibilities/Tasks

• Provide programmer knowledge in Apex Salesforce’s version of Java
  • Use Visualforce pages to control a merge task based on existing business rules
  • Programming in the Force.com environment IDE – one of our clients Sandbox environments
  • Apply existing application and logic and replicate to complete the task
  • Follow SOW under the guidance of the CTO

Required Skills and Attributes

• First Class understanding of Apex
  • 2 years proven experience in the field
  • Good knowledge  of SOQL query syntax and Salesforce API
  • Proven ability of quick understanding of concept with a hands on approach to deliver the solution

Working Conditions

Hours of work:                 Two full days including briefing to execution

Pay Scale:                            Maximum of £350 per day including any Agency fee. One night accommodation (with breakfast)  will be paid by CCR at a local hotel

Holiday allowance:         N/A

Benefits:                             N/A

Additional Information

• Full training will be provided on the systems and processes used
  • All candidates  are required to follow the CCR Quality processes and Health & Safety Handbook
  • All candidates must comply with data protection guidelines on the destruction of material containing personal information
  • The promotion and maintenance of high standards of general housekeeping within the department is actively encouraged
  • The job holder may be required to carry out any other duties as are within the scope, purpose and spirit of the role.

·         This job description reflects the present requirements of the post.  As duties and responsibilities change and develop the job description will be reviewed and be subject to amendment in consultation with the post holder

super developersuper developer

Hi,

If you need offshore development please ping us.

I have 2+ years experience in salesforce as developer. I have done different apps and many sites using sfdc. I have worked with 3rd party tools for integration like (apatar, informatica, pervasive ... etc) and done integration with mysql through java, integration with campaign monitors through webservices.

I am ready to show you my previous work in salesforce.com. So that you will know my capabilities. And also I am ready to face any type of interview in salesforce.com (sample requirement) to prove my strength. 

Please do contact us

on Skype:dskvap

mail:kiran@dskvap.com

UsamaRasheedUsamaRasheed

I am professional Salesforce freelancer and provide Salesforce development/administration services remotely.

Over 6 years of experience d
elivering top-level service is my specialy and I thrive in a diverse and fast-paced technical environment.I have global Salesforce implementation experience.

Throughout my career I have accrued a multitude of skills including salesforce business analysis,customization, visual force,apex, web services,Microsoft .Net,Jquery framework, Visio,Rational Rose and sql server.I am confident that my application of these and my many other qualifications would be as asset to your company.

My solid experience in Salesforce and my past projects in Salesforce enables you to add a performance-driven professional to your team one who can begin being productive at once.I am seeking new professional challenges and eager to put my knowledge towards the growth and development of your organization.

I believe that my expertise would be good match for advertised work and I appreciate your consideration and thank you for your time.

Please feel free to contact me.

Thank you 

Best Regards,

Usama Rasheed

Freelance Salesforce Consultant

Skype ID : usama_rasheed

usama.rasheed@gmail.com

ngabraningabrani

Hello,

I am a Salesforce architect and have a team of ten people.

Although I am based in India, I wish to apply for this position. I have a large customer in UK. If I am selected for this position, I could do this project, and meet my London based customer as well. Pls share your email address - so that I can share my profile.

I will need two weeks for UK visa processing.

Thanks,

Naveen

ngabrani@astreait.com | CEO Astrea IT Services | http://www.astreait.com | SKYPE: ngabrani | +91 98183 48569

WilmaFWilmaF

We are a Bangalore, India based Cloud Computing Team. We have 3+ years of experience in cloud computing.

We are interested in a tie-up as a development partner.

Expertise include:

·  Best Practices

·  Technical Architecture and Solution Design

·  Integration with external applications

·  Develop Proof of Concept

·  Project Management

·  Apex, Visual force, Sites, Webservices, Salesforce.com API, Data Migration, Custom app development, Application packaging

·  Customize and personalize Salesforce.com to fit environment's specific needs

·  Creation & implementation of Custom Objects, Custom Apps, Page Layouts, Related Lists,

Tabs, Validation Rules, Workflow Rules, Sharing Rules, Outbound/Inbound Messages

·  Force.com sites development

·  Integration using salesforce APIs

·  Data migration and manipulation using Salesforce tools

·  Unit tests code coverage and deployments

·  User training, and Deployment

We also take up projects in Google Apps, Facebook Apps development.

Assuring you of our best service and delivery. Please contact us for more details.

Warm Regards,

Wilma Fernandes
Director - Business Development

Riverdale Software Solutions Pvt. Ltd.
Bangalore, INDIA

Email: wilma.fernandes@riverdale.co.in

Mobile: 98453 88515

Skype id: wilma.fernandes1