function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
jr111jr111 

Consultant Seeking Development Partner

My company is a salesforce.com consulting partner. I am looking for development partners to help with the implementation of customer development requirements. I am looking for partners with experience in the following:

- Telephony Integration
- Stunning VisualForce Design
- iPad development

Please reply with your contact information. Thank you.

mm123mm123

Hi,

Please drop an email to discuss, we can help you.

MV

nj.tech@hotmail.com

AxleaAxlea

Hi jr111

Please check us out at http://axlea.com and see what we're all about, then give me a call so we can discuss things further. We're always on the lookout for partners and new opportunity to expanding.

Vana Moua

Senior Consultant
email: vana@axlea.com
Skype #: (559) 761-0588

Office #: (888) 398-9513

AlenaAlena

Hi 

I think we can help you. I represent a Salesforce development and consulting company named ITasABC. We have consultants, developers and administrators who can do the excellent Salesforce implementation, administration and support. We have a Certified Force.com Developers (401). All of our professionals have 6-12 years of web development experience and at least 2 years of Salesforce experience. 

ITasABC is a Salesforce.com partner. More about ITasABC you can read here https://docs.google.com/present/view?id=dhznwwf_0qw688bdp and here http://www.ITasABC.com

Please feel free to contact me alena.karoukina@itasabc.com to discuss the partnerships or in case you have any questions.

Regards,

Alena

LogicRainLogicRain

We are team of well expereinced and qualified Salesforce/Force.com Developers.

You can reach to me on gaurang@logicrain.com for further discussion.

Thanks,

mbhardwajmbhardwaj

Greetings!!

We would like to introduce us as an upcoming software development company, located in India. Softappspro.com is the brainchild of and led by a group of software professionals from premier institutes of India and with more than 8 years of experience in various fields of Information Technology.

Softappspro is a market driven Software Company with focus in providing end-to-end solution in Information Technology and CRM (Salesforce.com). We have a dedicated, expert and certified team in Salesforce.com. Expertise and skill set of our Salesforce.com team is as follows:

1.      Customization: For a BPO company which required customization of leads, writing a round robin algorithm assigning leads to queues or owners and also connect to their proprietary telephonic software using SControl.

2.      Customization: For a leading training institute in India to allow managing Cases and SLAs

3.      APEX, Visualforce and Webservice: For a leading automation company to allow managing their product database, export/import into Access MDB format, connect to a webservice to analyze data and plot curves.

4.      Appexchange: We have developed Global Currency Updater and Affiliate Commission Calculator applications which are available for free on Appexchange.

5.     Force.com: Time management system for one of our clients. Created a Data Management system for XYZ. Customization for a banking/finance firm.

5.      Training: We provide user and admin training on Salesforce.com.

Besides Salesforce.com, our team expertise ranges across various development platforms and skills. For more information please visit our website http://www.softappspro.com

Feel free to connect to us in case you have any queries. Hope to hear further from you.

Regards, 
Softappspro Technologies

E-mail: support@softappspro.com

WilmaFWilmaF

We are a Bangalore, India based Cloud Computing Team. We have 3+ years of experience in cloud computing.

We are interested in a tie-up as a development partner.

Expertise include:

·  Best Practices

·  Technical Architecture and Solution Design

·  Integration with external applications

·  Develop Proof of Concept

·  Project Management

·  Apex, Visual force, Sites, Webservices, Salesforce.com API, Data Migration, Custom app development, Application packaging

·  Customize and personalize Salesforce.com to fit environment's specific needs

·  Creation & implementation of Custom Objects, Custom Apps, Page Layouts, Related Lists,

Tabs, Validation Rules, Workflow Rules, Sharing Rules, Outbound/Inbound Messages

·  Force.com sites development

·  Integration using salesforce APIs

·  Data migration and manipulation using Salesforce tools

·  Unit tests code coverage and deployments

·  User training, and Deployment

We also take up projects in Google Apps, Facebook Apps development.

Assuring you of our best service and delivery. Please contact us for more details.

Warm Regards,

Wilma Fernandes
Director - Business Development

Riverdale Software Solutions Pvt. Ltd.
Bangalore, INDIA

Email: wilma.fernandes@riverdale.co.in

Mobile: 98453 88515

Skype id: wilma.fernandes1