function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
apex_keenapex_keen 

salesforce developer available

Dear All,

I'm working in reputed MNC in India for past few years Although I've not much prior developer experience but I'm focusing on salesforce for past 6 months to make a career move in that direction.Have thorough knowledge about  features like Workflows, Salesforce Security, Reports & Dashboards.Knows basics about apex and visualforce and actually looking for live projects to enhance my knowledge about them.
Currently, I'm working to consume Salesforce WSDL in Visual C# environment & learning about android development(mobile).

I'm ready to work on non-profit basis on projects(could spend 15-20 hrs per week) if good opportunities are offered to me.

Please contact me(svtechy123@gmail.com) if you think you've any project for me.

Regards to all !!

HI,

We are a salesforce partner company based out of Sanfrancisco, California having office in Gurgaon, India also. Please send your resume along with contact detail at  anuradha.sinha@mansasys.com

Maverick510Maverick510

I need some assistance in streamlining our Salesfforce for a small business, we only have a few users but I need an expert to streamline how customer service utilizes the application.  Is this something you would be interested in?  Thanks.

SivaDevakiSivaDevaki

Yes for sure. Please send an email to info@mansasys.com to discuss your requirements. We can get a quick call immediately.

apex_keenapex_keen

Hello Maverick510, 

I'm interested in everything related to Salesforce. Please contact me(svtechy123@gmail.com) so that we can discuss

more on this.

thanks ! 

WilmaFWilmaF

Hi,

We are based out of Bangalore, India and are available to take up even smaller tasks at very reasonable costs. Do ping me if you think we can tie-up for SFDC tasks.

Warm Regards, 

Wilma Fernandes 
Riverdale Software Solutions Pvt. Ltd. 
#325, 2nd Floor, Rudrappa Complex, 
8th Main, 3rd Stage, 4th Block, 
Above SBI, Basaveshwarnagar, 
Bangalore - 560 079 

Mobile : 98453 88515 

www.riverdale.co.in