function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Elven11Elven11 

Invalid SOAP header in /soapclient/SforceBaseClient.php on line 273

Fatal error: SoapClient::__setSoapHeaders() [soapclient.--setsoapheaders]: Invalid SOAP header in /soapclient/SforceBaseClient.php on line 273 Hi guys, I know this is an often question, but in my case this is not a login issue. Because the exact same code is working here on one server, but not the other. So it has to do something with the server configuration were my thoughts, but can't find what. PHP versions are identical (PHP Version 5.2.14), OpenSSL is enabled on both, so is SOAP... I have no idea where else to look. Thanks.
Elven11Elven11
Any ideas? The only difference I can find between the servers is that the one where it isn't working is Linux based, and the other one is Windows based... Just give me something... my logical approach was that this message most often means authentication error. But pass, username and API key must be correct as it is working from a different hosting server. Therefore, can it be, that the Linux server messes up the api key or something, while putting a file in different encoding or something? I've noticed that after I upload a file to the Linux server (the one where it isn't working) the file gets significantly smaller, but I thought it was just removing extra line breaks. Now I am not sure that this file shrinking isn't causing some failures?