function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
farukhdmfarukhdm 

Can't query OpportunityTeamMember

Could some please tell me, how do i query OpportunityTeamMember.

Lets say i've an Opportunity with some team members. Hoe do i retrieve them.

This is what i've tried:

Request => SELECT UserId FROM OpportunityTeamMember WHERE OpportunityId ='{some_id}' 

Response => 

<faultcode>sf:INVALID_TYPE</faultcode>
<faultstring>INVALID_TYPE:
SELECT UserId FROM OpportunityTeamMember WHERE OpportunityId
^
ERROR at Row:1:Column:20
sObject type 'OpportunityTeamMember' is not supported. If you are attempting to use a custom object, be sure to append the '__c' after the entity name. Please reference your WSDL or the describe call for the appropriate names.</faultstring>
<detail>
<sf:InvalidSObjectFault xsi:type="sf:InvalidSObjectFault">
<sf:exceptionCode>INVALID_TYPE</sf:exceptionCode>
<sf:exceptionMessage>SELECT UserId FROM OpportunityTeamMember WHERE OpportunityId
^
sObject type 'OpportunityTeamMember' is not supported. If you are attempting to use a custom object, be sure to append the '__c' after the entity name. Please reference your WSDL or the describe call for the appropriate names.</sf:exceptionMessage>
<sf:row>1</sf:row>
<sf:column>20</sf:column>
</sf:InvalidSObjectFault>
</detail>

Regards

Farukh D M

TheIntegratorTheIntegrator

Could you make this query on Developer Console loggin in with the same user used to connect with the API? Could you also share you code, the part where query is created and made.

farukhdmfarukhdm

I am trying soapUI utility to validate the web service call.

My SOAP request is something like this:

<soapenv:Envelope xmlns:soapenv="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/" xmlns:urn="urn:enterprise.soap.sforce.com">
<soapenv:Header>
<urn:SessionHeader>
<urn:sessionId>00D90000000dn9y!ARgAQLcnqC9jhc0Xuv93h6AyOmZFZfIik0ErKZlt841bUuqQu8bkeybsymu.9Uhuvo72bKXNwkjDH5sPrcOlUX1a5sBUNwHp</urn:sessionId>
</urn:SessionHeader>
</soapenv:Header>
<soapenv:Body>
<urn:query>
<urn:queryString>SELECT UserId FROM OpportunityTeamMember WHERE OpportunityId = '006900000063q8IAAQ'</urn:queryString>
</urn:query>
</soapenv:Body>
</soapenv:Envelope>

------------------------------------------

And the SOAP response, i am getting is:

<soapenv:Envelope xmlns:soapenv="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/" xmlns:sf="urn:fault.enterprise.soap.sforce.com" xmlns:xsi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance">
<soapenv:Body>
<soapenv:Fault>
<faultcode>sf:INVALID_TYPE</faultcode>
<faultstring>INVALID_TYPE:
SELECT UserId FROM OpportunityTeamMember WHERE OpportunityId
^
sObject type 'OpportunityTeamMember' is not supported. If you are attempting to use a custom object, be sure to append the '__c' after the entity name. Please reference your WSDL or the describe call for the appropriate names.</faultstring>
<detail>
<sf:InvalidSObjectFault xsi:type="sf:InvalidSObjectFault">
<sf:exceptionCode>INVALID_TYPE</sf:exceptionCode>
<sf:exceptionMessage>SELECT UserId FROM OpportunityTeamMember WHERE OpportunityId
^
sObject type 'OpportunityTeamMember' is not supported. If you are attempting to use a custom object, be sure to append the '__c' after the entity name. Please reference your WSDL or the describe call for the appropriate names.</sf:exceptionMessage>
<sf:row>1</sf:row>
<sf:column>20</sf:column>
</sf:InvalidSObjectFault>
</detail>
</soapenv:Fault>
</soapenv:Body>
</soapenv:Envelope>