function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
surendra.cloudsurendra.cloud 

i have my data in php data base i need to integrate in salesforce and generate reports

Hi All,

i have my data in php data base i need to integrate that data into salesforce and generate some reports nad dashboard can any body help me thanks in advance

doug at sid dot orgdoug at sid dot org

Hi, 

I assume you mean your data is in MySQL, but in either case if you dump it into a csv (or a format you make into csv) you can then import into salesforce from the contact tab in salesforce, import wizard at the bottom.  

Try a couple records first to be sure your data goes in right, or you can end up creating a mess.  Once you get the records mapped so they import correctly, withour errors that cause everything to stop, you can import en masse.

If you are sys admin, you can use the dataloader, which has more advnaced field mapping functions, but it's better to wwait til your feet are wet first before proceeding to get acquainted with that tool.  (IMHO)

surendra.cloudsurendra.cloud

Thanks Dough,

but my requirement is they need it automated i mean to say that that operation must be done automatically