function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
sbangasbanga 

Acutedge is hiring a Full-time Salesforce.com Functional Consultant

Full-time Salesforce.com Functional Consultant

Your Location: East Coast: Philadelphia (preferred), New York, Baltimore, DC

Acutedge is a Philadelphia based Salesforce.com consulting partner. We leverage Salesforce and the Force.com platform to deliver applications that streamline processes, boost user productivity, facilitate collaboration; and improve bottom line. A large part of our practice today is dedicated to nonprofit consulting with customers ranging from smaller nonprofits to large global NGOs.

Role:

Acutedge is looking for a “rock-star” Salesforce Consultant to assist with current and future projects. This is a client-facing role.

Salesforce.com administrators with requisite experience, especially with nonprofit organizations, looking to move into a consulting career are encouraged to apply.

Primary Responsibilities

• Advise Acutedge’s nonprofit and business customers on Salesforce.com best practices
  • Assist in pre-sales activities such as work estimation and proposal creation
  • Develop project scope, gather new business requirements, develop design documents, and customize application
  • Create solutions using Salesforce.com and the Force.com platform
  • Provide post-implementation support as needed
  • Training customers in a group or one-to-one setting

Experience and Skills-

• 3 or more years experience in an IT/Software Development role

• 1-2 years hands-on experience with Salesforce.com CRM/Force.com platform, working as a Consultant or a Salesforce.com Administrator

• Thorough knowledge of at least 3 of the below listed Salesforce Applications
  1. Sales Cloud
  2. Marketing
  3. Service Cloud
  4. Call Center
  5. Portals

• Hands-on experience with all aspects of Salesforce setup –
  1. User Roles, Profiles, Sharing
  2. Fields, Page Layouts, Record Types, Search Layouts, Custom Objects, AppExchange, Salesforce for Outlook, Offline Edition, Salesforce Mobile
  3. Advanced Reports, Dashboards, and Analytical Snapshots
  4. Assignment Rules, Formulas, Workflows,

• Basic understanding of Apex Triggers, Classes, Controllers, Visualforce, Force.com IDE

• Experience with Data Migration, Data Cleansing using ETL tools such as Data Loader, Excel Connector and DemandTools

• Bachelor's degree in computer science/engineering or equivalent experience

Must haves –
Passionate about helping organizations achieve their objectives with a can-do attitude

Excellent written and verbal communication skills

Ability to work independently with little to no supervision

Ability to multi-task under tight deadlines

Comfortable with travel (at this point we anticipate occasional travel)

Salesforce.com Administrator or Salesforce.com Developer Certification

Preferred -

Prior experience in a consulting role with environments >100 seats

Experience working with Nonprofits

Experience with multiple end-to-end implementations of Salesforce.com

What we offer –

Young, energetic environment where creative; out-of-the-box thinking is encouraged.

Competitive compensation based on experience.

How to Apply:

-       Send a resume highlighting relevant experience

-       Include desired salary range

Email to jobs@acutedge.com. Feel free to include a summary of projects completed.

super developersuper developer

Hi,

If you need offshore development please ping us.

I have 2+ years experience in salesforce as developer. I have done different apps and many sites using sfdc. I have worked with 3rd party tools for integration like (apatar, informatica, pervasive ... etc) and done integration with mysql through java.

I am ready to show you my previous work in salesforce.com. So that you will know my capabilities. And also I am ready to face any type of interview in salesforce.com (sample requirement) to prove my strength. 

Please do contact us

on Skype:dskvap

Waiting for your reply.

gmaier@ioniasolutions.comgmaier@ioniasolutions.com

While you are looking for a FT/Employee, we would love to work with your company on a staff augmentation/project basis.

Sometimes, companies that originally wanted a FT hire found out that an outsourced consultant solution was: more effective and flexible, less costly,  scalable and had no risk turnover risk.

We have worked with many othey SFDC Consulting Companies to help fill in the gaps on projects or act as an outsourced subcontractor for certain complex projects: SFDC-ERP Integration or AppDev on the AppExchange.

Here is a link for a high end developer/architect, Joe Gaska, head of Ionia’s SFDC and CRM Practice. He is indicative of the talent we have on staff. We have a range of talent with various price structures according to your needs.  http://www.linkedin.com/in/joegaska

Additionally, here is some general info of our company and services. Ionia Solutions is a Certified Salesforce.com Consulting Partner located in Cambridge, MA.   We have been in business for 7 years and have 15 FT architects, analysts and developers as well as 30 Certified off-shore developer partners. We have done 100’s of projects of varying size and scope.

We have worked with many othey SFDC Consulting Companies to help fill in the gaps on projects or act as an outsourced subcontractor for certain complex projects: SFDC-ERP Integration or AppDev on the AppExchange.

Please let me know what you think. Feel free to be in touch if you think we can be of assistance.

Sincerely,

Greg Maier

(617) 835-1530

gmaier@ioniasolutions.com

Ionia Solutions

http://www.IoniaSolutions.com
Building your information pipelines – Ionia