function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
SummitSummit 

HIRING - Business Analyst- Salesforce.com - Greater CIncinnati Area

The Business Analyst is part of the Business Systems (ERP) team and may serve as a Project Resource or Analyst on varied projects throughout the organization. The individual will be responsible for the scope, architecture, and requirements gathering sessions for various cloud computing solutions with a strong focus on the SalesForce.com platform. The role will be responsible for effectively identifying, recommending, and driving solutions within multiple projects with multiple business units at one time. This role will build strong, trusted relationships with sales teams throughout the company and may act as a trusted lead resource on engagements with the different business units.

ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:

Serve as an internal consultant to provide guidance in areas of critical business need, including sales analysis and market research reporting

Develop a roadmap encompassing the needs of sales team users to deliver platform capabilities that align to the enterprise strategy to increase sales, service, or improve operational efficiencies

Drive product requirements from multiple lines of business with a user driven approach

Ability to drive feature delivery end-to-end: writing user stories, working with user experience to create prototypes for usability testing, working with development, technical publications, and quality assurance teams

Think critically and analytically about development and delivery of cloud-based enterprise business solutions

Ability to Participate in policy development relating to data entry when applicable

JOB REQUIREMENTS:

Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, MIS or related field

Technical Experience:

•SalesForce.com configuration and customization – 2+ years
•Familiarity with SalesForce.com enterprise ETL tools – 2+ years
•SalesForce.com certifications preferre

2+ years of BA experience working in an analysis role focusing cloud based solutions on the SalesForce.com platform

2+ years of BA experience supporting customers in an Enterprise environment

Experience working with multi-channel media organizations is preferred

Proven ability to define processes and workflows in numerous types of sales life cycles

Demonstrated ability to interact with customers in a customer service capacity for a variety of different business engagements

Remain current in skill development and knowledge of supported system(s)

Demonstrate good problem solving skills and solution development acumen

Very proficient in Microsoft Office (particularly Outlook, Excel and Word)

Experience in creating and managing budgets; as well as forecasts

Flexibility in style to accommodate a wide variety of work situations with a broad range of associates

Aptitude to learn new software and concepts quickly

Self-starting team player with ability to plan and execute detailed work to effectively meet objectives

Excellent oral and written communication skills, including the ability to speak intelligently to senior management

Willing to travel up to 20%

ssaylam3ssaylam3

Dear Sir or Madame,

I am a IT professional seeking an opportunity to apply over 15 years experience in Business Analysis.  I currently am working for the #1 beverage provider in the world but is looking for an opportunity to utilize my skills in the Sales Force Application area.   I have Project Management, Business Analyst, Programming, Technical Support, and over 23 years work experience in IT. 

I am a novice in Sales Force but can leverage the experience obtained through my work experience and also provide mentorship and leadership to a winning team. 

Contact me at 404.587.4029 if you are interested in hearing more about my background and work experience. 

Thank you.