function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
CRM Salesforce ConsultancyCRM Salesforce Consultancy 

Wanted - Various salesforce.com roles

Hi,

We are a UK based company looking for people to fill a number of different roles we have available,

1 – A salesforce.com Business Analyst (does not need to be qualified) with experience/with knowledge of social media/marketing/PR

2 – A salesforce.com Business Analyst with a interest in developing knowledge of a technical partner product, must have some experience of selling.

3 – Entry level administrator - must have minimal practical experience but no qualification required.

If you are interested in any of these roles or would like to discuss further please send reply to this message. 

Looking forward to hearing from you,

CindyleetxCindyleetx

I am extremely interested in getting a Salesforce Admin job moving into developer role.  I have been an SF Admin for several years.  I did users, security, reports, dashboards, custom objects, formulas, created work flows, processes and automation.  I have used dataloader, a little APEX, and am using online teaching.  I have a 2 yrs CIS degree with my electives all being various programming languages.  I have spent many years in different roles in hardware engineering and manufacturing support.   I have an excellent understanding of business processes across many departments.  I love Salesforce!  I have used many business systems and SF wins hands down.  I went to my first Dreamforce on my own nickel this year just to learn more and network. 

I am dedicated, loyal, detail oriented, left brain, have ethics and integrity.  I value honesty and am user/customer centric.

Please let me know more about you opportunities!

Best regards,

Cindy Lee Proct

Hi Cindy,

We are a salesforce partner company based out of Sanfrancisco, CA. Need salesforce resource. Can you share your resume with us at anuradha.sinha@mansasys.com. 

Once we get your contact information we can get on to a discussion and can explain you the openings we have. 

greg.hill@am.sony.comgreg.hill@am.sony.com

Hello,

My name is Greg Hill. I am seeking a career enhancing opportunity as
an Entry level administrator and look forward to working with you with regarding
obtaining this position. Please contact me at your earliest convenience.

Thanks,
Greg Hill

super developersuper developer

Hi,

I am Salesforce Certified Developer.

We are located in India.

I have 2+ years experience in salesforce as developer. I have done different apps and many sites using sfdc. I have worked with 3rd party tools for integration like (apatar, informatica, pervasive ... etc) and done integration with mysql through java, integration with campaign monitors through webservices.

I am ready to show you my previous work in salesforce.com. So that you will know my capabilities. And also I am ready to face any type of interview in salesforce.com (sample requirement) to prove my strength. 

Please do contact us

on Skypedskvap

mail: kiran@dskvap.com