function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
EvanMcD709EvanMcD709 

Hiring a Salesforce Administrator - Bethesda, MD - but may accept remote candidates

CodeRyte (www.coderyte.com) is looking to add a full-time Salesforce administrator to its marketing team.  There is a preference to have the position based at our headquarters in Bethesda, MD, but its possible the role could be done remotely (the rest of the marketing team is all remote). 

Please review the job description here - http://www.coderyte.com/Careers/marketing-systems-manager.html which includes instructions to submit your resume. 

HarpurHarpur

Hello,

CRM Advantage can certainly fill your remote administer requirements. We have assisted many companies in the administration of both sales and marketing. Please visit our website at www.crm-advantage.com, our credentials are listed on the site.

Remote system admins are much less costly than actually hiring. Please let me know if you would like to discuss further.

Sincerely,

Patty Piccarreto

patty@crm-advantage.com

NORTHNORTH

ATTN: Hiring Manager,

I understand you are seeking to employ a Salesforce.com expert.  In this economy, we're finding more and more companies contracting out their Salesforce needs, and saving the overhead of a full-time employee.  Our team of certified Salesforce.com experts, have deployed over 100 Salesforce projects.  We're surprisingly affordable, and would love to offer you a proposal to achieve your Salesforce goals.

Please advise.

All the best,
ForceBrain

info@forcebrain.com

Message Edited by NORTH on 03-26-2009 05:18 PM
Message Edited by NORTH on 07-12-2009 12:56 AM
MojganMojgan

Hello,

I live in Bethesda and will be available after June 30th 09.  I have over 20 years of System Administration, Business Analyst and Application Development experience.  Currently work for JDA Software in Rockville, MD and have strong Peoplesoft (10 + years) and Salesforce.com (2 years) experience.   I'm in the process of getting my level 1 certification. How soon do you need to fill this position? 

Thanks,

Mojgan

mfarazad@gmail.com

301 526-9796

HODHOD

Hello,

I am a former salesforce.com Account Executive and currently run Hire On-Demand®. We specialize in staffing companies with experienced Salesforce Administrators and Developers (both Full-time and Contract).

If you are still seeking assistance, please feel free to get in touch. We have a strong pool of candidates in Maryland, all of whom have passed our comprehensive salesforce qualification process.  Also, to learn more or to receive our monthly eBriefing featuring
Salesforce tips/trends and top industry talent, please visit: www.HireOn-Demand.com .

Best regards,

Kim

Kim Wallins
Hire On-Demand
Principal
www.HireOn-Demand.com

SubbuIyerSubbuIyer

Are you frustrated by having difficulties forcing Salesforce.com adoption across your organization? We can provide highly qualified, on-demand resources to solve this challenge throughout the US, Canada and India. We focus on Sales Cloud Development, Implementation and Administration. We can also provide on-going training to professionals in these areas to keep your existing team sharp and current.

Please contact me if you are interested in hearing more: @subbui@getmetherightjob.com or call me at 847-373-9649.

GetMeTheRightJob.com   The right person for the right job at the right time.