function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
drewjdrewj 

Salesforce.com Developer needed Part-Time

Hi,

We are looking to contact out an APEX Developer ASAP.  Please send me a private message and I can go through what the project entails.  

Thank you!

Best Answer chosen by Admin (Salesforce Developers) 
BPSBPS

Good day.

Our Salesforce consultants have 5+ years SFDC development expertience, working with 400+ users of all editions / APEX / Visualforce / Custom Triggers.

As a registered Salesforce consulting partner, BP Squadron is a cloud-based development firm specializing in Salesforce CRM customization, mobile/smartphone development and Social Media engagement.

In the interim, I look forward to learning your project specifics.

Jim Buchan, Client Strategy

BP Squadron

888.787.4CRM x. 120

jim@bpsqn.com

All Answers

aslam_apex221aslam_apex221

Hello Drew,

Will you be interested in working with Offshore SFDC partner for your needs ?

We are SFDC partners based in India and have been working with Salesforce since 2007. We have strong team of 18+ Certified resources. Our team is trained with a focus on customizations, development and integration on Salesforce.com and have been successfully catering to customers in US to meet their expectations.

Let me know your interest, we can schedule a quick call to discuss the possibilities of working together.

Please take a moment to review our AppExchange profile for more information, here’s a link for your convenience:

http://appexchange.salesforce.com/listingDetail?ac=experienceTabLink&listingId=a0N30000003JCc9EAG#

Looking forward to hear from you soon.

Best Regards,

Aslam Khan,

Regional Manager,

AppShark Software Pvt. Ltd.

Office PH : India : +914044586714 |  US : +1 (402) 218-1330 Ext. 714

Mob: +91 98858-27246.

www.appshark.com   |  www.appsharkcrm.com

Custom Applications | Mobile | Salesforce.com | Web & Social Media

Job BoardJob Board

Hello:

Currently we have 18+ SFDC Developers available on Contract basis.

Please let us know your project details so we can quote to you. All consultants are based in United States.

Thanks

HR Manager

Econtenti Inc

732 877 0396

Job BoardJob Board

Hello Drew:

The email id is contracts@econtenti.com

HR Manager

Econtenti

732 877 0396

drewjdrewj

Hi Asiam,

Please email me at drew@pawngo.com when you get a chance and I will provide you with the project details.

Thak you!

Drew

aslam_apex221aslam_apex221

Drew,

Thanks, I have sent you an email (from aslam.khan@appshark.com) and i look forward for your response to discuss further.

Looking forward to have mutually beneficial business relation with you in future.

Regards,

Aslam.

Advanz Knowledge SystemsAdvanz Knowledge Systems

We are the technology development centre and subsidiary of a US-based principal with our development team located in Hyderabad, India.

We specialize in services related to Open Bravo ERP installation, Salesforce.com customization, ecommerce applications, and integration between the two. We have salesforce.com certified developers who are Dev401 and Admin201 certified and we can customize any application.

We have done several projects for both large and medium firms in various industries such as financial, distribution, and others, and we look forward to learning more about your application. We have reasonable rates for development work when the specifications are clear and when no functional consulting support is required. For larger or longer term projects, we even work during your business hours so we can be an extended part of your team.  

Our Services:

Our services in Salesforce CRM:

1. Apex Coding.

2. Visual Force Pages

3. Integrating Other Databases with Salesforce CRM

*We have done integration with following:

1. Integration with My SQL Data Base
    2. Campaign Monitor
    3. Authorize dot net
    4. SAASU integration
    5. Used Integration tools like Apatar, pervasive, Informatica
    6. Aweber Integration
    7. Web services

4. Salesforce Configuration

5. Work Flow Rules, Reports Generation

6. Salesforce Visual Flows

6. App creation, Packages, etc.

7. Sites development

8. PHP

9. Magento

10. Joomla

11. Codeignitor

12. Open Bravo ERP Installation

13. Open Bravo Integration with Magento

14. Open Bravo implementation

Our work samples in Salesforce sites

http://librarysystem-developer-edition.ap1.force.com/ (Still under construction)

http://free-12415f14c3a-124e539428a-12fd834d625.app.cs5.force.com/ (Still under construction)

BPSBPS

Good day.

Our Salesforce consultants have 5+ years SFDC development expertience, working with 400+ users of all editions / APEX / Visualforce / Custom Triggers.

As a registered Salesforce consulting partner, BP Squadron is a cloud-based development firm specializing in Salesforce CRM customization, mobile/smartphone development and Social Media engagement.

In the interim, I look forward to learning your project specifics.

Jim Buchan, Client Strategy

BP Squadron

888.787.4CRM x. 120

jim@bpsqn.com

This was selected as the best answer
super developersuper developer

Hi,

Still you need More Developers. Please contact us. 

I am a Salesforce Certified Developer.

I have hands one experience in Apex,vfpages, java script,jqueries.

I have 3+ years experience in salesforce as developer. I have done
different apps and many sites using sfdc. I have worked with 3rd party
tools for integration like (apatar, informatica, pervasive ... etc) and
done integration with mysql through java, done API integration with paypal,

authorize.net ,Constant contact,eventbrite,.net integration with salesforce.

Please do contact us

on Skype:radhika.dskvap

Phone No: +91 9052772236
Waiting for your reply.

sajucm-focussajucm-focus

Dear 

CM-Focus is a Certified Salesforce.com consulting partner located in India and the USA that offers the best of software services to businesses of all sizes. We provide professional yet affordable solutions for our clients’ requirements.

If you are looking to implement Salesforce solutions that require Implementing and Customization, Custom Application Development, API Integrations, User Interface Development, System Administration, Training & Support, then, CM-Focus can certainly help you. Our 12 years of experience in development of enterprise solutions in multiple technologies and strong foundation in SalesForce platform enable us to meet our clients’ needs.

CM-Focus Service Suite consists of: ·         Salesforce Certified Partner focusing on VisualForce, Apex custom development, Appexchange application development, Partner Portal, CRM, Integrations ·         Cloud based application/solution development using Microsoft Azzure, Amazon ·         .Net Development ·         Database development (SQLServer, Oracle) We believe, the quality of our work, customer-centric processes and the Money back guarantee that we offer speak for themselves and are some of the major differentiators between CM-Focus and the rest of the market.

Contact

Phone: 408-930-5029

+919747443017

Email: saju@cm-focus.com

RyadavRyadav
Greetings! We would like to introduce us as an upcoming software development company, located in India. SoftAppsPro Technologies is the brainchild of and led by a group of software professionals from premier institutes of India and with more than 10 years of experience in various fields of Information Technology. We are working as Consulting Partners with Salesforce.com. SoftAppsPro is a market driven IT Company with focus in providing end-to-end solution in Information Technology and CRM (Salesforce.com, Siebel). If you are looking for an offshore partner to outsource your CRM projects, we’d be glad to help you out. Outsourcing has a lot of advantages and has proved to be beneficial for most of the businesses. Apart from CRM projects, we also provide all kinds of admin support for various applications at a very reasonable cost. We’d request you to spend a couple of minutes to go through the attached presentation which details our company and also has a few work samples. Please do not hesitate to contact in case you need any more details. Hope to hear from you soon. Regards, SoftAppsPro Technologies P. Ltd. LGF-58, Ansal Fortune Arcade Sector 18, Noida India - 201301 Phone: +91 120 4258129 Cellular: +91 9958691301 VoIP: +1 630 657 9141 support@softappspro.com || www.softappspro.com
SFDC-TechnoSFDC-Techno

Please feel free to send me email @ info@tunkerusa.com if you are still looking for any SFDC Help.

force1force1

EnTransform provides world-class Salesforce implementation, Development, customization and configuration services at an affordable price. We are based in Silicon Valley, USA and helped companies of all sizes with on-site as well as offshore services offering quality service at competitive prices. Our strong team of Salesforce.com certified professionals ensure solutions that meets your requirements.

Highlights

Custom Development – Salesforce.com expertise. We can help you design any Salesforce applications involving  force.com, Visualforce, Apex,  Javascript, Ext JS, Chatter , APIs and Mobile (Native, Hybrid, HTML5) technologies to help  companies of all sizes take advantage of the latest cloud computing technology. . Our professional, collaborative development and delivery based on Agile methodology helps effective governance of SLAs and highest level of client satisfaction.

Integration – Salesforce CRM with other existing applications. Our expertise in enterprise applications such as SAP allows us to know exactly how to connect any new cloud technology to existing platforms within your enterprise.

Project Portfolio Management (PPM) – Helps you effectively organize and manage your projects with ease.

Pricing

EnTransform works with each customer individually to help determine the scope and level of complexity involved in each implementation. Please email us at kshankar@entransform.com  with your requirement and we will give you a call back as soon as possible.

yeshwant gupta 16yeshwant gupta 16
Hi , You can contact me @+91 8885124445/yeshwant.k@gmail.com for on job support requirment.., 
​i have around 9+ exp in salesforce and java