function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
chubbyjunchubbyjun 

Force.com developer/BA required immediately

Looking for a dynmic force.com developer + BA skillset for a long term ( 4+ yrs) project in Washington DC.

- Strong SalesForce expierience of atleast 4 years.

- Should have SalesForce developer certification.

- Ability to interact with business users to gather requirements and transform them into design and development using SalesForce.

- Should have strong knowledge in writing Apex Classes,  triggers, setting up workflows, Permission Sets, reports, dashboards etc.,

- Should be an export to deploy from sandbox to sandbox.

- Abiity to perform both BA and a developer rolse.

Innovative DeveloperInnovative Developer

Hi,

If you need offshore Development. Please ping us.

I am a Salesforce Certified Developer.

I have hands one experience in Apex,vfpages, java script,jqueries.
I have 3+ years experience in salesforce as developer. I have done
different apps and many sites using sfdc. I have worked with 3rd party
tools for integration like (apatar, informatica, pervasive ... etc) and
done integration with mysql through java, done API integration with paypal,
authorize.net ,Constant contact,eventbrite,.net integration with salesforce.

Please do contact us

on Skype:radhika.dskvap
Waiting for your reply.
KSKumarKSKumar

Hi 

I am looking for a new contract Opportunity and currently working in Wayne PA. Please send me you contact info to sk7731@yahoo.com and we can discuss further on this one.

Thanks & Regards

KSKumar.

sajucm-focussajucm-focus

Dear 

CM-Focus is a Certified Salesforce.com consulting partner located in India and the USA that offers the best of software services to businesses of all sizes. We provide professional yet affordable solutions for our clients’ requirements.

If you are looking to implement Salesforce solutions that require Implementing and Customization, Custom Application Development, API Integrations, User Interface Development, System Administration, Training & Support, then, CM-Focus can certainly help you. Our 12 years of experience in development of enterprise solutions in multiple technologies and strong foundation in SalesForce platform enable us to meet our clients’ needs.

CM-Focus Service Suite consists of: ·         Salesforce Certified Partner focusing on VisualForce, Apex custom development, Appexchange application development, Partner Portal, CRM, Integrations ·         Cloud based application/solution development using Microsoft Azzure, Amazon ·         .Net Development ·         Database development (SQLServer, Oracle) We believe, the quality of our work, customer-centric processes and the Money back guarantee that we offer speak for themselves and are some of the major differentiators between CM-Focus and the rest of the market.

Contact

Phone: 408-930-5029

+919747443017

Email: saju@cm-focus.com