function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Sujan Kumar ReddySujan Kumar Reddy 

Certification Validity

Hello Team,

I am planning to take ADM 401 Certification, and preparing for that, But i need to clear one thing from you guyz, that what is the validity of that certification and how can we retain the validity once it got expired. i''ve searched in web, but i couldn't able to find it. can anybody please let me know this? Thanks in advance..

Warm Regards,

Sujan

Best Answer chosen by Admin (Salesforce Developers) 
Rajesh SriramuluRajesh Sriramulu

All Answers

Rajesh SriramuluRajesh Sriramulu
This was selected as the best answer
venkatanadh tallurivenkatanadh talluri

Hi, Sujan Kumar Reddy.

Every certification in Salesforce is valid for 4 months. One should take the test for every 4 months i.e.spring,winter and summer(3 tests a year).
Initially it costs around $200.If it is cleared in first attempt then the remaining 2 attempts for the year will be free. But if you are not certified it costs around $100 for next attempt.Hope you are satisfied. Any more doubts please leave a comment.
Thanks all 
mukesh guptamukesh gupta
Hi Expert,

How can i check my certification validity date.

Thanks
Mueksh
HARSHITHA B SHARSHITHA B S
Hi Venkatanadh,

'Initially it costs around $200.If it is cleared in first attempt then the remaining 2 attempts for the year will be free.'
Could you please tell me, what do you mean by remaining 2 attempts will be free? Can I upgrade my certification with the remaining 2 attempts for free?
Thomas John 2Thomas John 2
You can contact me for any help and exact questions and answers for the latest Winter 20 certifications at salesforcecertguide2018[at]gmail.com