function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Photo BoothPhoto Booth 

Looking for a consultant to help us set up Salesforce and develop best practices.

We are a small photo booth company. We started marketing at wedding fairs and now need to set up a work flow to deal with our leads. 

I need help with:

Set up sales force.

Set up work flow or best practices.

Set up a form on our website.

At each wedding fair we meet people who are getting married any ware from within 6 months and as fare out as 2 years.

With leads that are not getting married write away, we want to contact them 3 times shortly after the wedding fare. Then touch bases every few months. We want to keeping them thinking of us and at the same time we don't want to pestering them.

Jeff

photobooteteam@gmail.com

aslam_apex221aslam_apex221

Jeff,

Tried sending you an email but not sure why it bounced back, Please let me know the best way to communicate with you.

We are SFDC partners based in India and have been working with Salesforce since 2007. We have strong team of 18+ Certified resources. Our team is trained with a focus on customizations, development and integration on Salesforce.com and have been successfully catering to customers in US to meet their expectations.

Let me know your interest, we can schedule a quick call to discuss the possibilities of working together.

Please take a moment to review our AppExchange profile for more information, here’s a link for your convenience:

http://appexchange.salesforce.com/listingDetail?ac=experienceTabLink&listingId=a0N30000003JCc9EAG#

Looking forward to hear from you soon.

Best Regards,

Aslam Khan,

Regional Manager,

AppShark Software Pvt. Ltd.

Office PH : India : +914044586714 |  US : +1 (402) 218-1330 Ext. 714

Mob: +91 98858-27246.

www.appshark.com   |  www.appsharkcrm.com

Custom Applications | Mobile | Salesforce.com | Web & Social Media

Advanz Knowledge SystemsAdvanz Knowledge Systems

Hi Jaf,

We specialize in services related to Openbravo ERP installation, Salesforce customization, Ecommerce applications, and integration between the two. We have Salesforce.com Certified Developers who are Dev401 and Admin201 certified.

Our skype id : dskvap .

ccuevasccuevas

Hello Jeff,

We are a US-based salesforce consulting SELECT partner, and would like to discuss your requirements further. Please contact me directly at the contact details below.

Regards,

Janice Jordan

jjordan@ForceBrain.com

ForceBrain.com l (650) 513-1668

WilmaFWilmaF

Hello Jeff,

We are a company with around 4+years in Salesforce customisation and implementation. We are flexible and cost effective and can assist you for this requirement.

I am available for a discussion with regards to your requirement. Please write to me at wilma.fernandes@riverdale.co.in.

Regards,

Wilma Fernandes

Riverdale Software Solutions Pvt Ltd.

No 325, 2nd Floor, Rudrappa Complex,

3rd Stage, 4th Block, Above SBI,

Basaveshwarnagar,

Bangalore - 560 079.

Mobile:                    +91 98453 88515

Skype id:                wilma.fernandes1

Email:                      wilma.fernandes@riverdale.co.in

wecarewecare

Hi Jeff,

Please allow me to introduce us.

Enzigma® was started in year 2002 as an offshore development center and gradually started working on various domains like CRM, E- Commerce, System Integration and Automation, Licensing for HumanConcepts.  Technology has never been a barrier for us to deliver quality products in time and the most cost effective solution compared to elsewhere.
We have been into Salesforce customization, integration and migration since 2005. In year 2007 Enzigma® launched its first application for Salesforce AppExchange called FTP Attachments®, and became first Indian company ever to launch a product on Salesforce App Exchange. FTP Attachments® was awarded “Application of the month” by Salesforce for February 2007. Today FTP Attachments® has hundreds of customer happily using it with all 5 out of 5 reviews.
Since 2008 we have already delivered 150+ productions Salesforce.com/force.comapplications using Visualforce, Apex, ASP .NET. Expanding our knowledge base with latest technology like Mobile and Tablet using iOS for iPhone/iPad, Andriod, Flex and HTML 5. 
We have a strong pool of expertise with knowledge on:-
  • Platforms :-ASP .NET(C#), .NET (C#), PHP, Java
  • Databases :-Microsoft SQL (MSSQL), MySQL
  • Technologies:- Visualforce, Apex, Salesforce.com/force.com
  • Web Technologies:- AJAX, JQuery, DHTML
  • E-Commerce:- osCommerce, Miva, CyberSafe, Paypal, Monebookers, Barclays
  • Mobile Technologies:-  iPhone/iPad, Andriod, Flex and HTML 5
Please find some of our major projects references below.
We can bring to you our vast experience right from architecture to integration, implmentation and maintenance of Salesforce. In case you have any query please feel free to contact us on wecare@enzigma.com or reach us at  +1 (415) 830-3694