function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
SarasvatiSarasvati 

Anyone seeing problems with installation of Sales Quote with Product Line Items app?

I'm trying to install Quote Line Items 3.30 package from here:

http://www.salesforce.com/appexchange/detail_overview.jsp?NavCode__c=&id=a0330000000ilckAAA

I cann't see any Package Components to install.

Message: There are no major components to install or upgrade.

Does anyone know what's going on?

Thanks in advance
shillyershillyer
What instance is your org on - the one you are trying to install in? Are you getting an error message? If you can reproduce, please log a case here: www.appexchange.com/support and we can get this escalated.

Best,
Sati
shillyershillyer
I found out this is a known issue and should be fixed by Monday.

Best,
Sati
SarasvatiSarasvati
Hi Sati -

The packages have returned, but installation finished with this error message:

"Install Failed"

"Your requested install failed. Please try this again."

"None of the data or setup information in your Salesforce organization should have been affected by this error."

"If this error persists, contact Support through your normal channels and reference number: 1632158128-107 (518307125)"

Any suggestion?

Thanks

A_SmithA_Smith
Hi Sarasvati,

This issue will be resolved by Wednesday night. Please try again on Thursday.

Thanks,
Andrew
theBabatheBaba

Hello,

We have a test/development app that is based on the Sales Quote with Product Line Items app and we are also now getting this install error.

Is there a modification we can make to our app that will resolve this or is the issue on the salesforce side?

Thanks,
baba

Code:
Your requested install failed. Please try this again.

None of the data or setup information in your Salesforce organization should have been affected by this error.

If this error persists, contact Support through your normal channels and reference number: 1441568568-8596 (518307116)

A_SmithA_Smith
Hi Baba,

Can you please log a case with the install URL for the package and post the case number back here?  Then I'll take a look.

Thanks,
Andrew
theBabatheBaba
Here's the install URL:

https://login.salesforce.com/?startURL=%2Fpackaging%2FinstallPackage.apexp%3Fp0%3D04t80000000gC5X

And here's the case number:

Case Number: 02194975

Thanks,
baba
A_SmithA_Smith
Hi Baba,

I've logged a bug for this issue.  It will hopefully be resolved after this Wednesday.

Thanks,
Andrew
MariccaMaricca
A_SmithA_Smith
Please log a case with support and provide the error number you receive.  You can also post your case number here and I'll look into it.

Thanks,
Andrew