function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
OnDem DevOnDem Dev 

Unable to Uninstall Managed Package which was associated with a LMO.

Hi,

I have installed AppExchange Listed Managed package in an Enterprise Edition which was associated with a LMO.
Now i am unable to unistall the installed package from it.
Let me explain what i did.
1. Installed the AppExchange Listed Managed Package in the Enterprise Edition. After installing it and adding licenses to it, uninstall button was greyed out.
So what should be done to uninstall it.

Thanks,
OnDemand
shillyershillyer

Are you trying to uninstall the License Management App or another AppExchange app? What do you mean when you say, "Installed the AppExchange Listed Managed Package" - what app is that?

Best,

Sati

dburkidburki
I am the Product Manager of LMA and would like to know what's going on.

Please email me with the id of the org from which you are trying to uninstall the managed package. My email id is dburki@salesforce.com
OnDem DevOnDem Dev

Sati,

I am trying to uninstall the app which is associated with LMO, which is also available on AppExchange.

When i first installed the App in Force.com Light environment which is Enterprise Edition, Uninstall link was there. When i assigned the licenses to some of the users then the uninstall link dispappeared.

To test, I did the same in the Developer Edition, but i was able to uninstall the package.

Thanks,

OnDemand
dburkidburki
I am the Product Manager of LMA. Please email me with the id of the org where you are NOT able to uninstall the managed package to that we can better troubleshoot your problem.. My email id is dburki@salesforce.com