function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Maryam@AppirioMaryam@Appirio 

Unable to uninstall managed beta package

Hi,
I am attempting to uninstall a managed beta package from a developer org that I last updated on 10/30 in order to replace with a newer version.  My attempts are unsuccessful and I get the following error:

Data export and uninstall of application TDSF Test (Version Name ver 1.0i) failed. Your attempt to uninstall could not be completed for the following reasons:

Redirect To SFDC could not be removed during uninstall.

Custom S-Control: null: The custom s-control you have tried to delete is currently being referenced by a custom link, button, web tab, or dashboard. Please delete the reference before deleting the custom s-control.

Any ideas on how can I get passed this? Thanks,  -Maryam
Sorry, forgot to include the case#:
Case 02256146

shillyershillyer

Hi Maryam,

Can you please log the case here: www.appexchange.com/support and post the case number. Our team will investigate.

Best,

Sati

Done!  Thanks Sati.
Hi Sati,

My open issue is still not resolved and the last status update I got was that the ticket is with tier 2 and an SME (11/26/08).  My client is getting impatient and I need to be able give them a real status as this may become a show stopper for an AppExchange application they are building.

I really appreciate any information you can provide.

Thanks,
 -Maryam
shillyershillyer

Please post the case number.

Thanks,

Sati

Case 02256180 : Packaging    [ ref:00D062.50035fSEq:ref ]

Thank you,
-Maryam
shillyershillyer

Hi Maryam,

Support is investigating this as I type. You should get a response by end of today.

Appreciate your patience.

Best,

Sati

Many thanks Sati!!!